Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I can't see a lot of it, as it's for VIP only, but seems like mostly denial at this point.

View attachment 89247

This is the ridiculousness of "internet logicz". If you can find one criticism of the factual account, you can dismiss the entire report.

None of Knighton's visits were "public". Someone may have recognized him and observed him. Someone may have reported the sighting on a website such as this. But none of those visits were "public" official or unofficial visits, there were not a bunch of articles written, etc.

But you can guarantee that if any 4 or 5 star recruit visited UF or F$U, even if it was on a team-wide trip, the moderators from those websites would have popped out a clickbait article 5 minutes later, exaggerating the contact and convincing the Gaytor and SemenHole lemmings that "there's a CHANCE!!!"

What tricknole doesn't understand is that Manny isn't feeding the various website moderators and writers every time that a UM recruit comes within a 5-mile radius of Coral Gables. That does NOT mean that every visit is some sort of secret mission protected by thousands of complicit UM students. Yes, people talk, especially in SoFla. Happens all the time. That doesn't make a visit "public".

So, yeah, Manny may not be a "magician", but he is not dumping every tidbit out to the internet writers for them to recycle the nuggets into misleading clickbait.

And I understand. It must be sad for Gaytor and SemenHole fans not to have their schools located in South Florida. Yeah, it's hard to have a bunch of "non-public" visits when most recruits have to travel hundreds of miles on the interstate just to see those campuses. I freely admit, it is MUCH EASIER for UM to host all manner of official, unofficial, secret, not-so-secret, and casual visits to our beautiful campus.

Suck it, SemenHoles.

Advertisement
they're in pain right now. I don't give a ****, but I understand

Advertisement
Manny is a Cuban that learn recruiting from Bobby Bowden, Chuck Amato, and Doc Holliday. He isnt snitching or giving his hand about any recruit.

3 of the best closers around.
Bobby Bowden was the best recruiter I have ever seen. He'd have a top 25 class, then on signing day he'd land a top 3 class. I always wondered how the heck he did it. "Dadgummit", I'd say, every darn year. To top it off, half the top recruits he landed were on our radar, and those were the ones he'd land on signing day. By then all we could do is replace them with plan Bs. I think he told them to keep it quiet, so it would leave his competitors no time to find a replacement. At least it felt that way. Every.... ****.... year....

Or maybe it was Ann's pie.

Bobby Bowden was the best recruiter I have ever seen. He'd have a top 25 class, then on signing day he'd land a top 3 class. I always wondered how the heck he did it. "Dadgummit", I'd say, every darn year. To top it off, half the top recruits he landed were on our radar, and those were the ones he'd land on signing day. By then all we could do is replace them with plan Bs. I think he told them to keep it quiet, so it would leave his competitors no time to find a replacement. At least it felt that way. Every.... ****.... year....

Wasn't it something like he'd have them be silent and not announce until signing day to give off that impression that FSU was great as closing on signing day?

Advertisement

Bowden always said Butch was his toughest opponent in ref to recruiting....Hence...98, 99, and 2000 classes....Butch ended up being a MUCH better evaluator than Bowden, especially if you consider the Huge disadvantage Butch had from 95-98....

Then it was Fisher's Candi.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back