Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
the reason FSU cant recruit is because the good ole boy network is not helping taggfart, they want his *** gone so there recruiting has taken a hit which is surprising af and at the same time not surprising. Lets see when he gets fired if Luther has the same energy calling us racist while FSU gets away scott free. They better get bashed like we did for the Shannon BS
I didn't even read past the first two lines but u hit the nail on the head with a hammer. U don't have to be BTS to see what's going on in Tallahassee. Sh*t is sad for real. Willie is going to have to start his career over at a Go5 school after the good Ole boys get done with him.

I didn't even read past the first two lines but u hit the nail on the head with a hammer. U don't have to be BTS to see what's going on in Tallahassee. Sh*t is sad for real. Willie is going to have to start his career over at a Go5 school after the good Ole boys get done with him.

You don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about. Truly. Not a single clue, just your opinion which has been shaped by god knows what nonsense. The only part you got right is Willie starting over at a G5 school. That’s true. The rest, as well as the post you replied to, is complete nonsense.

3A530078-D13A-4E99-B255-DC69A25FEDBF.png
58213A62-9F1B-4004-9964-3B98D7B736EE.png
3BF0D11F-425D-454D-8662-38C410F1CA37.png
0A12DF2E-0FB5-4B8A-8EDE-7449D5EDECDE.png
7E615F3F-5BD5-4BDE-BF41-9169C36CAB8D.png

Advertisement

Did you really say that the semenholes struggling in recruiting is "Sh*t is sad for real"??????????

You don’t have the slightest clue what you’re talking about. Truly. Not a single clue, just your opinion which has been shaped by god knows what nonsense. The only part you got right is Willie starting over at a G5 school. That’s true. The rest, as well as the post you replied to, is complete nonsense.

You have no idea if its nonsense. You have just as much inside info as they have. They are speculating on their end and you are speculating that they are wrong.

You have no idea if its nonsense. You have just as much inside info as they have. They are speculating on their end and you are speculating that they are wrong.

No I'm not. Nothing has changed for Willie. BUT....I'm not going to get into a **** measuring contest on the internet over this. Let's just leave it here:

1. This is a NOLES TEARS thread. There will be no sympathizing with, or feeling sorry for Willie Taggart or any possible entity connected to the FSU football program. Because ****em, that's why

2. If there is ever any confusion, see #1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know we wanted Knighton but if he does in fact sign with taint that will kill the hole fans. They think he’s basically signed and coming to trailerhassee. And believe I hate taint as much as the next guy but let’s be real the tears would be great. And the gayts also missing on yet another elite Florida back

I know we wanted Knighton but if he does in fact sign with taint that will kill the hole fans. They think he’s basically signed and coming to trailerhassee. And believe I hate taint as much as the next guy but let’s be real the tears would be great. And the gayts also missing on yet another elite Florida back

I have no love for Ohio St, but I would prefer a recruit go there over either FSU/UF 11 times out of 10 if he is not going to sign with us. Especially one like Knighton.

Advertisement
Back