Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This is another OL they're about to whiff on when he announces later this week. Warchant guys were saying that UK and Tenn are trending for him now. Personally, I've never heard of him b/c Miami isn't recruiting him, but good to know they want him and won't be getting him.

https://247sports.com/player/richard-leonard-46054385/
We were linked to him early but hes sloppy fat

This is another OL they're about to whiff on when he announces later this week. Warchant guys were saying that UK and Tenn are trending for him now. Personally, I've never heard of him b/c Miami isn't recruiting him, but good to know they want him and won't be getting him.

https://247sports.com/player/richard-leonard-46054385/

Richie Leonard has visited here before and has a Miami offer. I don't know how hard they're pushing for him or how much mutual interest there is, but he's been linked to Miami in the past, at least briefly.

He goes to the same school as Caziah Holmes. He was here in the spring.

Leonard is announcing on Friday. It'd be wonderful to see him pick UK or Tennessee because FSU definitely wants him. He's visited there multiple times.

Richie Leonard has visited here before and has a Miami offer. I don't know how hard they're pushing for him or how much mutual interest there is, but he's been linked to Miami in the past, at least briefly.

Leonard is announcing on Friday. It'd be wonderful to see him pick UK or Tennessee because FSU definitely wants him. He's visited there multiple times.

Guess I missed that. Either way, FSU has invested much more and I look forward to him going elsewhere.

Pretty sure UF is on him hard too.

Advertisement
I dont know what we are anymore. Are we that small school with no money or are we the big bad boys paying for recruits?

Advertisement
Just some reminders.....

Attachments

• 20190701_152343.jpg
    20190701_152343.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 265
  • 20190701_152326.jpg
    20190701_152326.jpg
    147.2 KB · Views: 271
  • 20190701_152306.jpg
    20190701_152306.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 271