Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Screenshot_20190630-185635_Twitter.jpg

Advertisement
the reason FSU cant recruit is because the good ole boy network is not helping taggfart, they want his *** gone so there recruiting has taken a hit which is surprising af and at the same time not surprising. Lets see when he gets fired if Luther has the same energy calling us racist while FSU gets away scott free. They better get bashed like we did for the Shannon BS

Advertisement
I give them props at least there honest af and know what elite looks like, there all going insane saying there coach sucks lol. There tears are amazing i cant stop laughing at this

EDIT: my mistake I take that back LOL at the wins thing, they should know better shame on them

There's a reason this thread is 3 times smaller than the gators tears thread.

Advertisement
the reason FSU cant recruit is because the good ole boy network is not helping taggfart, they want his *** gone so there recruiting has taken a hit which is surprising af and at the same time not surprising. Lets see when he gets fired if Luther has the same energy calling us racist while FSU gets away scott free. They better get bashed like we did for the Shannon BS
Racism in Tally/FSU?! No way! It’s the 21st Century and will not believe that African-American football players are accepted only for their football prowess....

^sarcasm...

Advertisement
Kids really confuse me these days. Is it just me that feels kids like this are bred to be boogers? If my son or nephew starts dancing like a chick period let alone on film I'm gonna whoop his *** right there on that same film.

Its "cool" to dance now. When I was growing up all it meant was you were a mark with no strap asking to get robbed.

Advertisement
Back