Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Do you know for a fact that he called plays at Baylor?

I would not state it if I didn't know for a fact. Kendal Briles called his first game in the cotton bowl as the interim OC. The offense went for 550+ yards. That summer he was named OC and continued to call plays for the 2015 season.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kendal Briles is

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    527.7 KB · Views: 4
Scoring Offense: 48.1 (1)

Yards Per Game: 616.2 (1)

Passing YPA: 9.7 (4)

Passer Rating: 170.80 (3)

Passing Touchdowns: 44 (3)

Rushing Yards: 4,247 (3)

Rushing YPA: 5.95 (4)

Rushing Touchdown: 41 (6)

Plays: 1,103 (3)

Yards: 8,011 (1)

Yards Per Play: 7.26 (2)

Passing Yards: 3,764 (25)

Briles put up the number one offense at a P5 level with zero 4 or 5 star lineman - FACT

All of u all are in your feelings about facts. Lmao. Briles is the better OC. Miami played it conservative and hired Enos instead of making the best available hire. If u all want to compare the numbers between the two, let me know. Numbers don't lie.

If you think Briles jr was calling the plays at Baylor you are sadly mistaken

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get this Rape covering up POS tf outta my face....Real Nice gameplan him and his POS Dad drew up at Baylor when all was said and done....

But I thought your dude was "schooling" me by saying Kendal never called plays? Lmao looks like your dude was wrong and i was doing the schooling.

Because rev and a FSU troll have teamed up to ruin this thread , trading sucking a noles ****. A joke that hasn’t done anything at any school worth a ****.

Having the number one offense at a P5 level isn't anything worth a ****? Gotcha

Advertisement
Back