Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

Advertisement
This is NOLE TEARS

Not NOLE LOVE

Not the Briles fan club.

Fūck the noles and fūck Briles. I hope he throws a clot yelling on the practice field.

Some of you guys just don’t get it. Wipe the Briles cūm off your chin and get back to hating on the holes.

The way some posters are bloviating about Briles, you'd swear they're happy to sport the baby goo that Briles left on their face.

It’s funny.

Briles goes to FAU and they go from 69th to 30th in S&P+, but it wasn’t actually Briles. He sucked.

Briles goes to Houston and they go from 43rd to 20th in offense, but it wasn’t actually Briles. He sucks.

I swear, Briles sure is a lucky mfer. He just always seems to be someplace the year their offense takes a major jump in improvement.
Yep but and as soon as he leaves, offense drops numerous spots again but it was Lane and someone else at Houston and ......gotta be someone else when FSU looks different. Lulz

If he's successful at FSU, he'll be FBS GUARANTEED. Just like he got hired at FSU, he'll get hired somewhere else that's desperate for an offensive minded coach

I believe this as well....I bet if he has a good year he will be poached by a bigger school that needs offensive help. Think LSU here...

As far as it goes FSU defense is not going to be very good and if you slow his offense down their defense wont be able to generate enough stops to help them. I think Taggert ceiling is 7-5 this year with a crappy bowl and if he wins that it may keep him around another year as he can say "see we're doing something and turning it around"

But if they miss out on another bowl then hes gone and Briles will be gone as another school will poach him

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Fvck Kendal Briles. He has a girl's name and his dad is a giant piece of ****. And even if this gelato-loving sissy was some offensive guru (he's not), he will never be good enough to overcome the gross mismanagement of Silly Willy T. F$u is a dumpster fire, and Kendal is just another hobo's ****ed on cardboard box, adding to the flames. Fvck Kendal Briles.

Bc people are stating facts about Briles that means you're riding his d*ck? Lmao

Yeah it's f*ck Briles and we are going to stomp FSU this year. Doesn't change the fact that Miami made the "PR hire" instead of making the BEST HIRE. To add insult to injury we let the best hire walk to a team we play every year. That team just so happens to be our biggest rival too and now it has one of the best OCs in college football bc Miami didnt want to take a PR hit.

Bc people are stating facts about Briles that means you're riding his d*ck? Lmao

Yeah it's f*ck Briles and we are going to stomp FSU this year. Doesn't change the fact that Miami made the "PR hire" instead of making the BEST HIRE. To add insult to injury we let the best hire walk to a team we play every year. That team just so happens to be our biggest rival too and now it has one of the best OCs in college football bc Miami didnt want to take a PR hit.

I'd bet my life savings against all your skinny jeans and black compression pants that you lost track of the number of cvcks you sucked before your 20th birthday.

Advertisement
Back