Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

No I base it off of what has actually taken place.

I KNOW his play calling responsibilities were taken away at FAU. The guy isn't an offensive savant.

Really?

Was it during their 10 game winning streak to end the season where they averaged 46 points a game? Seems logical you'd force the OC out of play-calling duties while that was going on.

They won their conference championship game 41-17 and their bowl game 50-3. Nobody took **** away from Briles, you've said that several times and you have no idea what you're talking about. He's a fantastic offensive mind.

Advertisement
Really?

Was it during their 10 game winning streak to end the season where they averaged 46 points a game? Seems logical you'd force the OC out of play-calling duties while that was going on.

They won their conference championship game 41-17 and their bowl game 50-3. Nobody took **** away from Briles, you've said that several times and you have no idea what you're talking about. He's a fantastic offensive mind.

In 2017 he lost playcalling duties against Buffalo.

Gee whizz wonder why the offense turned around and HE LEFT at the end of the year.

Dont reply. There is no need.

Great offensive mind putting up 14 against Army.

L

O

L

Gee whizz wonder why the offense turned around and HE LEFT at the end of the year.

L

O

L

Wrong. But hey, you're never right about anything on this board, nobody expects you to start now.

L

O

L

This is just sad.

Advertisement
No. No it is not.

I trust a close friend who worked closely with Lane Kiffen over some random jackass on CIS.

Also refute what I wrote. You can't. Go troll someone else.

You want me to refute something where there is zero evidence for it except your alleged close friend? You’re right, champ. You got me with that one, I can’t.

I’m actually a Briles. Surprise!!! Bet you didn’t see that one coming. And I’m here to tell you my playcalling duties were never taken from me.
Refute that I’m not Briles.

You want me to refute something where there is zero evidence for it except your alleged close friend? You’re right, champ. You got me with that one, I can’t.

I’m actually a Briles. Surprise!!! Bet you didn’t see that one coming. And I’m here to tell you my playcalling duties were never taken from me.
Refute that I’m not Briles.

Muting your dumbass.

Advertisement
No I base it off of what has actually taken place.

I KNOW his play calling responsibilities were taken away at FAU. The guy isn't an offensive savant.

Wait, I was told it wasnt LMFAO!!!!!

That **** got stripped after the Marshall game where they only beat us 30-25 with Chase Litton throwing 5 interceptions

Lane Kiffen and Kendal Briles are frauds.

Really?

No it was after the Marshall game, Lane took over the play calling

It’s funny.

Briles goes to FAU and they go from 69th to 30th in S&P+, but it wasn’t actually Briles. He sucked.

Briles goes to Houston and they go from 43rd to 20th in offense, but it wasn’t actually Briles. He sucks.

I swear, Briles sure is a lucky mfer. He just always seems to be someplace the year their offense takes a major jump in improvement.

Advertisement
Wait, I was told it wasnt LMFAO!!!!!

That **** got stripped after the Marshall game where they only beat us 30-25 with Chase Litton throwing 5 interceptions

Lane Kiffen and Kendal Briles are frauds.

It was stripped. 100%

Maybe I have the game wrong but it was stripped.

Meh. Willie's "gulf coast" offense set a ton of records against G5 competition. It was so worthless against actual competition, he scrapped it after one pathetic season. No matter how bad FSU looked last year, you're not going to convince me that USF was more talented.

Advertisement
It’s funny.

Briles goes to FAU and they go from 69th to 30th in S&P+, but it wasn’t actually Briles. He sucked.

Briles goes to Houston and they go from 43rd to 20th in offense, but it wasn’t actually Briles. He sucks.

I swear, Briles sure is a lucky mfer. He just always seems to be someplace the year their offense takes a major jump in improvement.

Briles is the man. Good news for us is he'll only be at FSU for a year, maybe two. He will be a HC very soon.

Meh. Willie's "gulf coast" offense set a ton of records against G5 competition. It was so worthless against actual competition, he scrapped it after one pathetic season. No matter how bad FSU looked last year, you're not going to convince me that USF was more talented.
Overall USF may not have been as talented as Oregon or FSU, but his QB (Quentin Flowers) was something special, and he masked a lot of the system's problems by simply being a ridiculously good football player

Advertisement
Back