Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
**** dudes in here sucking FSU’s coordinators nuts dry.

People with brains can talk ball without "sucking nuts dry". It is what it is. The guy can coach. **** FSU and **** everything associated with them. Miami is still gonna go to Tally and stomp a mudhole in their asses. But you're a child if you think pointing out competency is "sucking nuts dry". You might find this as a surprise, but not everything Miami is rainbows and lollipops, and not everything about every other program is garbage.

Yea in the FCS somewhere. No FBS team will make him an HC

Disagree. Already had 3 jobs since Baylor. Even his daddy got a sniff at Southern Miss before the door got slammed in his face a few months ago. Time heals all wounds. 3 different universities have now vetted, then hired him. The outcry was loudest at FAU, then a little less at Houston, then FSU had their dust-up because it's a much bigger program, but nobody is picketing outside of Doak right now. Everything has blown over, as these things tend to do.

He's still only 36, so I won't say he's getting a P5 job yet. But FBS, absolutely. It'll be in a year or two, depending on the success he has at FSU. His track record on the field speaks for itself. Someone will come calling. Winning trumps everything.

Overall USF may not have been as talented as Oregon or FSU, but his QB (Quentin Flowers) was something special, and he masked a lot of the system's problems by simply being a ridiculously good football player

Willie's offense looked good at USF because his teams there were miles better than who they played. He is a good recruiter, and recruited a ton of good Florida athletes at USF that made his offense look a **** of a lot better than he is. And Winky sure as **** helped a ton. That kid is a **** stud and was a monster at USF. But Willie is a recruiter only. He's not an offensive guru. He said so himself....lethal simplicity. His offense is incredibly simple and if it's not run to absolute perfection (aka when you have a braindead QB like Francois playing behind the worst OL in the country), it gets exposed badly.

Advertisement
People with brains can talk ball without "sucking nuts dry". It is what it is. The guy can coach. **** FSU and **** everything associated with them. Miami is still gonna go to Tally and stomp a mudhole in their asses. But you're a child if you think pointing out competency is "sucking nuts dry". You might find this as a surprise, but not everything Miami is rainbows and lollipops, and not everything about every other program is garbage.

Can coach because he went to two schools with ESTABLISHED systems?

OK

Disagree. Already had 3 jobs since Baylor. Even his daddy got a sniff at Southern Miss before the door got slammed in his face a few months ago. Time heals all wounds. 3 different universities have now vetted, then hired him. The outcry was loudest at FAU, then a little less at Houston, then FSU had their dust-up because it's a much bigger program, but nobody is picketing outside of Doak right now. Everything has blown over, as these things tend to do.

He's still only 36, so I won't say he's getting a P5 job yet. But FBS, absolutely. It'll be in a year or two, depending on the success he has at FSU. His track record on the field speaks for itself. Someone will come calling. Winning trumps everything.

If poor *** Southern Miss(Remember they sold a home game to Nebraska to switch it to a road game) wouldnt hire Art for under $100K, I dont think he will ever make it back.

As far as Kendal goes, if Greg Schiano was black-balled for not snitching, what do you think about Kendal. Sure he might be young but College Presidents, Baylor "rape" victims, and boosters dont forget.

Yes, I’m furious!!!!
tenor - 2019-04-18T131643.585.gif

Advertisement
Ok. I'll play only because your posts are thinking man.

The Genius' West Coast.

The current West Coast comes partly from Sid Gillman, who was mentored by Sam Willaman back in the 1930's.

Gillman's contribution became the basis of the west coast's deep passing game (Don Coryell). The other part, underneath passing game from that offense, which is what we associate Bill Walsh's concepts, is part of what was developed partly by Paul Brown back in the 1950's in Cleveland, and partly by Paul Brown and Walsh in Cincinnati in the late 1960's.

So it looks like they are excited that Blackhole passed for over 400 yards.

With their **** OL, and the fact that he's nothing more than a Somalian Pirate reject, they need to REALLY be worrying about their defense. I saw so Gaytor style "tackling" there. I think they are teaching 2 hand touch in Trailorhassee. God, they are in for a rude awakening when they start playing other teams. I love it!

Can coach because he went to two schools with ESTABLISHED systems?

OK

Can coach because everywhere he's been they've gotten immediately better and then worse after he leaves. I'm legitimately confused. Did you have a daughter that went to Baylor? This is black and white. Numbers don't lie. Say the guy will suck at FSU all you want, I'm cool with that because **** FSU but there isn't a single sane person on the planet who knows ball who doesn't think this guy is a good coach. Not one. Except you....you've got it figured out, and he's a fraud. I applaud you.

If poor *** Southern Miss(Remember they sold a home game to Nebraska to switch it to a road game) wouldnt hire Art for under $100K, I dont think he will ever make it back.

As far as Kendal goes, if Greg Schiano was black-balled for not snitching, what do you think about Kendal. Sure he might be young but College Presidents, Baylor "rape" victims, and boosters dont forget.

I hear you, I guess we'll see. I've just been around too long to think morals trump anything in this business. If he deserves to be a HC, he will be a HC. What happened at Baylor will not stop that one percent. I give him MAX 2 seasons at FSU before someone comes calling. And it won't be an FCS program.

Advertisement
Hit dogs will holler. 🐶
Nice try and fail though on the projection attempt.

This is NOLE TEARS

Not NOLE LOVE

Not the Briles fan club.

Fūck the noles and fūck Briles. I hope he throws a clot yelling on the practice field.

Some of you guys just don’t get it. Wipe the Briles cūm off your chin and get back to hating on the holes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
The current West Coast comes partly from Sid Gillman, who was mentored by Sam Willaman back in the 1930's.

Gillman's contribution became the basis of the west coast's deep passing game (Don Coryell). The other part, underneath passing game from that offense, which is what we associate Bill Walsh's concepts, is part of what was developed partly by Paul Brown back in the 1950's in Cleveland, and partly by Paul Brown and Walsh in Cincinnati in the late 1960's.
Thanks. Air Coryell was way ahead of its time in terms of passing period (SD and Stl Cards?) I've heard of Sid Gillman, but where did Willaman coach, come from? Thanks for info. I asked about Walsh cause was there when he beat Shoes and Air Marino (really was more super Roger Craig plus superior oline recalling with my great memory lol). Enjoy reading your posts!

Thanks. Air Coryell was way ahead of its time in terms of passing period (SD and Stl Cards?) I've heard of Sid Gillman, but where did Willaman coach, come from? Thanks for info. I asked about Walsh cause was there when he beat Shoes and Air Marino (really was more super Roger Craig plus superior oline recalling with my great memory lol). Enjoy reading your posts!
Shula was also a Paul Brown disciple....

Advertisement
Back