Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

This is the one thing that gets under my skin as well. They go by the yellow line that ABC had set during the replays, which wasn't a straight line. The call was close, but it was a forward pass. But if they want to go by that one bad call, how about the several that went against us? Can we count those then?

Easy ... you're making too much sense. Could and should they have reviewed it? Probably, but it wouldn't have been overturned. Miami had a TD to Wiggins that wasn't called, but still went down and scored a TD anyway. FSU wasn't able to do that b/c they weren't good enough.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never thought I'd say this but I want the Gaytors and the little Irish people to win
Dang man, thats a tough one! I’ll root for FSU against the domers because I can’t stand them making the CFP with there little lucky charms dip$hit head coach. And I just can’t root for the gators in any way shape or form so I have to root for FSU in that game too. Plus we need to juice up gator tears and a loss to FSU always does the trick! Lol so I have to politely disagree with you on this one my friend.

Advertisement
Dang man, thats a tough one! I’ll root for FSU against the domers because I can’t stand them making the CFP with there little lucky charms dip$hit head coach. And I just can’t root for the gators in any way shape or form so I have to root for FSU in that game too. Plus we need to juice up gator tears and a loss to FSU always does the trick! Lol so I have to politely disagree with you on this one my friend.
Lol ok let's agree with WF and NC State smashing them so they're guaranteed to miss a bowl game

Yep under no circumstances will I ever root for those cowards. Fvck the gaturds. At least FSU still plays us every year.

Advertisement
Lol ok let's agree with WF and NC State smashing them so they're guaranteed to miss a bowl game
Agree indeed! Or even if they do manage to somehow go 6-6 then they end up in a toilet bowl in Louisiana or Boise. Lol that’s almost worse then not being bowl eligible. 😂

Advertisement
Now we need the semenholes to win out and give willie as much time as possible lol

Uh no..…. Willie is a sales man that can convivence people to do some pretty dumb sh:t until that person realizes they were conned (ex: FSU's AD giving 5 mill a season to an under .500 head coach).

I don't doubt his ability to convince 18 year old recruits, that Miami wants, to do similar things by signing with FSU if they won out.

That would hurt Miami against other teams more than anything else.

Last edited:
Please someone do gods work here and share what I can only assume are straight up sad coping mechanism delusion tears from Nole fans saying they will beat ND and Clemson...I need those tears in the worst way

https://247sports.com/college/flori...nts/We-beat-Clemson-and-Notre-Dame-123116928/

Screenshot_20181011-075325.png

Screenshot_20181011-075402.png

Advertisement
Back