Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
In Willie's post game pressers he was asked how the players are feeling in the locker room and he said, "They're hurt, CRYING, and the seniors are upset"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA...real Nole tears flowing and they are absolutely delicious

Hey guys? I think maybe it's time to lay off, the noles are really broken this time. Not like ha ha broken, but like really, sadly, pathetically broken. It's...well it's just beyond sad now. If you doubt me, I present Exhibit A: an article about how not getting the call on the forward pass is bad but at least WT is handling it well. It's like they're saying "sure we suck balls, but at least we aren't doing anything else that's embarrassing. Just the ball sucking, that's it. Not really that bad when you think about it, sucking balls. Sort of pleasingly salty now that we think about it..." It just keeps going on like that, I'll spare you any more of what they're saying.

Screen Shot 2018-10-10 at 10.10.24 PM.png

https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...e-pass-vs-miami-officiating-debacle-very-well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hey guys? I think maybe it's time to lay off, the noles are really broken this time. Not like ha ha broken, but like really, sadly, pathetically broken. It's...well it's just beyond sad now. If you doubt me, I present Exhibit A: an article about how not getting the call on the forward pass is bad but at least WT is handling it well. It's like they're saying "sure we suck balls, but at least we aren't doing anything else that's embarrassing. Just the ball sucking, that's it. Not really that bad when you think about it, sucking balls. Sort of pleasingly salty now that we think about it..." It just keeps going on like that, I'll spare you any more of what they're saying.

View attachment 66178

https://www.tomahawknation.com/flor...e-pass-vs-miami-officiating-debacle-very-well

This is the one thing that gets under my skin as well. They go by the yellow line that ABC had set during the replays, which wasn't a straight line. The call was close, but it was a forward pass. But if they want to go by that one bad call, how about the several that went against us? Can we count those then?

Advertisement
Back