Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
This is such complete bs. Jimbo did whatever he had to do to win, rules be damned but while the players were on the field he ran a tight ship. He’s not the one who used limited valuable practice time to have the players dancing and acting a fool. He also left the team loaded with talent. Jimbo is a douche for how he bailed but this catastrophe is a direct result of Corch Willie and how he has ran this program. That complete lack of professionalism and discipline is what is showing up in games.
If Jimbo would've run a tighter ship in his household, his ex-wife wouldn't have cranked down half the student body. Kind of difficult to return to those memories.

When the wife of the schools football team is getting ran by backup Tennis players, I wouldnt even want to show my face.

Don't worry FSU
I hear there is a former head coach waiting to bring his pillars to Trailerhassee. You'll be coached up, fattened up, and built up...brick by brick. All you need to do is trust the process and your training.
Imagine if you're an aspiring linebacker who wants to play in the NFL. You can line up so far off the line you'll never have to make contact with the o-linemen , thus guaranteeing an injury free college career.
As a bonus not only will opponents have to fear the spear, they'll have to fear the tie. If that doesn't raise your teepee, what will?

Lmao!!! Sound like they need some “coal shovelers” and the guy you are describing knows exactly where to find them !

Advertisement
When the wife of the schools football team is getting ran by backup Tennis players, I wouldnt even want to show my face.

Hey, let's not leave UF football players out of this discussion ... Quality boob job, BTW

Taylor-Jacobs-Jimbo-Fisher-800x445.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure if they are delusional or facing reality....

I don't get it. She posted that Jimbo's bottom 15 recruits didn't do much and that proves Willie isn't to blame? I'm not kidding, I haven't heard of most of those guys...and I should know the names, we recruit the same guys.

At what fcking point do you have to admit that while that team is soft and pathetic, it takes truly terrible coaching to almost lose to Samford then get raped by Syracuse? They have enough talent to stomp Samford and score 21 against Syracuse with no coaching at all.

Advertisement
I don't get it. She posted that Jimbo's bottom 15 recruits didn't do much and that proves Willie isn't to blame? I'm not kidding, I haven't heard of most of those guys...and I should know the names, we recruit the same guys.

At what fcking point do you have to admit that while that team is soft and pathetic, it takes truly terrible coaching to almost lose to Samford then get raped by Syracuse? They have enough talent to stomp Samford and score 21 against Syracuse with no coaching at all.

That is only supposed to be every OLine player from the past 4 recruiting classes by Jumbo

Don't worry FSU
I hear there is a former head coach waiting to bring his pillars to Trailerhassee. You'll be coached up, fattened up, and built up...brick by brick. All you need to do is trust the process and your training.
Imagine if you're an aspiring linebacker who wants to play in the NFL. You can line up so far off the line you'll never have to make contact with the o-linemen , thus guaranteeing an injury free college career.
As a bonus not only will opponents have to fear the spear, they'll have to fear the tie. If that doesn't raise your teepee, what will?

cheeseburgers. don't forget cheeseburgers.

he also doles out snickers bars when you lose. really helps team morale.

If Jimbo would've run a tighter ship in his household, his ex-wife wouldn't have cranked down half the student body. Kind of difficult to return to those memories.

He didn't want to hear the Candee Candee Candee chant coming off the bus at hardrock again. Can't say that I blame him.

Advertisement
Back