Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
@RVACane

Please forgive me, but the past 24 hours of Nole tears are giving Croc tears a run for their money!!!
No forgiveness needed and no complaints here. Gator Tears can't compete with what's going on in Trailerhassee right now. While gaytor fans are uniquely smug and annoying, as a program, F$U is making the gaytors look like Bama or Georgia. It would be even bloodier in this thread if the F$U mods opened up their board.

Advertisement
I love the whole "he needs to get his players in" argument. That whole roster is 4 and 5 star players. It's not like he inherited some garbage roster on a program that's been irrelevant for 15 years. That team is loaded with top level recruits.

Advertisement
So NOW Warchant is saying that Jimbo didnt properly supervise his players and did not care about academics? I am sure everyone here is shocked!!!!

This is such complete bs. Jimbo did whatever he had to do to win, rules be damned but while the players were on the field he ran a tight ship. He’s not the one who used limited valuable practice time to have the players dancing and acting a fool. He also left the team loaded with talent. Jimbo is a douche for how he bailed but this catastrophe is a direct result of Corch Willie and how he has ran this program. That complete lack of professionalism and discipline is what is showing up in games.

The best is canes fan Dave M tweet trying to convince Nole Fans to give Willie a chance. We see you Dave, you’re doing the lords work!
I noticed that as well. I figured that had to be a canes fan saying that. We are launching so serious counter propoganda and deflection here. Gotta get CIA level

This is such complete bs. Jimbo did whatever he had to do to win, rules be damned but while the players were on the field he ran a tight ship. He’s not the one who used limited valuable practice time to have the players dancing and acting a fool. He also left the team loaded with talent. Jimbo is a douche for how he bailed but this catastrophe is a direct result of Corch Willie and how he has ran this program. That complete lack of professionalism and discipline is what is showing up in games.

I was referring to the Crablegs and multiple other incidents.

Advertisement
And the worst part of all this for them?

Screen Shot 2018-09-16 at 2.11.42 PM.png

Advertisement
One of the best things about these tears is it was orchestrated by bud elliot himself. He was the one who spread the rumors about players going to transfer if jimbo didnt overhaul his staff and created more turmoil last year, and then he was the one who convinced the fan base willie would be a home run hire. The guy who loved trolling UM all those years set up fsu to get trolled for the foreseeable future :zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg::zczkqmritjdsoaq.jpg:

Advertisement
Back