Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
FB_IMG_1536068254701.jpg

This is what I’m talking about. We can be great, we can be THE U.

Right now we are no better than UF and celebrating moral victories. I get no satisfaction seeing FSU suck when we are barely any better, I get immense satisfaction seeing them destroyed when we actually have a pulse.

get da F out of this thread then! This is about making fun of the dumpster fire Noles ONLY

This is what I’m talking about. We can be great, we can be THE U.

Right now we are no better than UF and celebrating moral victories. I get no satisfaction seeing FSU suck when we are barely any better, I get immense satisfaction seeing them destroyed when we actually have a pulse.

Dude WTF are you talking about?? You’ve been on this board since long before this thread even started and now you have an issue with it because we lost a game? Let me guess you want us to get rid of the turnover chain and stop running through smoke too?? If you don’t like the thread stay the fvck off it. There’s plenty of threads on this board where you can go.

Yeah we got our *** kicked but if you think those dudes you posted in that video would be tucking tail and running after last game then you don’t know what the fvck you’re talking about. Almost like you’ve been waiting for a loss like this to complain about this. You are either a troll or like a lot of other soft posters on this board, you need to tighten the fvck up and grow a pair.

Advertisement
Not tucking tail, not running.

Here’s my point:

We are THE ******* U. Let’s figure the fu@k out why we aren’t dominating, work on what we need to do, and I don’t give a chit if we win 1 game each the next two seasons as long as we set ourselves up for the future, and back to playing for nattys **** near every year.

We have, as fans, become dangerously close to Golden Domers or UMich in living off the past. It’s 2018, recruits this year weren’t even fuggin born when we last won a championship.

We’ve always been against the world, and always will be. But the way back to the top begins with a dose of humility as to where we are, and we aren’t anywhere near where should be.

I’ve never liked either of these threads because while we laugh at UFag and F$U, Bama and UGA stroll in casual like and take our recruits, and just back out of the tard fight.

It’s ALL about the U.

Don't let the door hit you on the as* on the way out of this thread

We are THE ******* U. Let’s figure the fu@k out why we aren’t dominating, work on what we need to do, and I don’t give a chit if we win 1 game each the next two seasons as long as we set ourselves up for the future, and back to playing for nattys **** near every year.

That's the coaches job to figure that out. As fans we cheer and criticize when need be.

If Miami only manages to win 1 game each the next 2 seasons, we've gone back to depths where we'd be clamoring to have Golden back.

Your statement is a incoherent mess that defies any logic.

That's the coaches job to figure that out. As fans we cheer and criticize when need be.

If Miami only manages to win 1 game each the next 2 seasons, we've gone back to depths where we'd be clamoring to have Golden back.

Your statement is a incoherent mess that defies any logic.

What I meant about the 1 win comment is that I’d gladly take that, and all the barbs from the media and opposing fans, in exchange for multiple years of competing for the ultimate prize.

We’ve been wandering in the wasteland since 1994, with a brief spark in 2000-2002. I’d rather be irrelevant half the time, and win the championship the other half, rather than this putrid mid-major bullchit we’ve become.

I’m hurt dawg. That’s all.

Carry on, and f*ck the Noles.

Advertisement
What I meant about the 1 win comment is that I’d gladly take that, and all the barbs from the media and opposing fans, in exchange for multiple years of competing for the ultimate prize.

We’ve been wandering in the wasteland since 1994, with a brief spark in 2000-2002. I’d rather be irrelevant half the time, and win the championship the other half, rather than this putrid mid-major bullchit we’ve become.

I’m hurt dawg. That’s all.

Carry on, and f*ck the Noles.

It’s understandable, we are all hurt and frustrated. Just not the forum for it. Plus it may not seem like it now, but we are light years ahead of those two other programs. Most people don’t want to hear this now but we will be playing in the ACCC game (hopefully with a QB not named Malik). Those other 2 programs will be lucky to qualify for a bowl game.

Advertisement
Back