Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Screen Shot 2018-09-03 at 11.55.31 PM.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
2nd gen Cane and alumnus, so kindly GFY.

Regarding what I said, it’s asinine to gloat when we suck almost as bad.

I wanna hear lamentations from my enemies because we kicked their ***, not because they have slightly more bruises than we do, and we both got our asses kicked.

Give me a break "we sucked almost as bad"...Beat it geek

Advertisement
LMAO I had tears of joy coming out of my eyes while typing it. He was so ****y before the game saying how FSU still has all this talent they have nothing to worry about. Doak is going to be to loud and all this **** lmao.

He's a total fraud...everyone knows it except the FSU fanbase. Please provide us with more joyous tear jerkers when you have the time kind sir.

We need some, "wait until he gets his own guys to run his offense" type delusions in here as well. Those always bring smiles.

Advertisement
Jaiden Woodbey, arguably FSU's best defensive player (and he's a True Freshman...HAHAHAHAH) dislocated his shoulder at the end of game. Travis and DeeJay better bull his bum shoulder next month

Advertisement

I wanna hear lamentations from my enemies because we kicked their ***, not because they have slightly more bruises than we do, and we both got our asses kicked.

This thread and the GAYtor tears thread are not for you. That’s perfectly ok. Just don’t participate in them.

From one alumni to another, if you can't take some joy in f$u getting routed in their home opener, then I feel sorry for you.

Advertisement
Back