Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Gators played a jv team. Similar to what we’re gonna do on Saturday. So I think both threads will be great this year

Difference is, we'll look like world beaters against Savannah St. But we'll know that the competition was an FCS opponent and would have realistic expectations. UF fans think drudging Charleston Southern put them right up near Alabama.

Advertisement
stolen from a friend.
vanilli.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Vag Tech players faking injury to slow the offense down! LMAO! That's got to be the lamest excuse for getting an *** woopin' I've ever heard!

Why was Willie ***gert wearing a whistle at the game Monday night?!? What type of bush league, Corching chit is this?!? Lmao
1026568204.jpg.0.jpg

Advertisement
Why was Willie ***gert wearing a whistle at the game Monday night?!? What type of bush league, Corching chit is this?!? Lmao
1026568204.jpg.0.jpg
That’s his rape whistle bro. That m’fer gonna be singing when they play Clemson.

**** i dont want it to get too bad cause I want him to stay there lol, they better not fire him before we fire MR, fsu aint putting up with that mediocrity **** either. He will be gone quick

Advertisement
Back