Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Amazing that most fans think FSU will win 11 or 12 games with that pedestrian offensive line and mediocre WR unit.

They are delusional and don’t realize the state their program is in.

They lost a ton of talent from a 7-6 team. They are going 8-5 or 7-6 again at best with the potential to be 4-8.

Miami will humiliate them this year. They have no chance to win that game.

Advertisement
Don't see us beating them by more than a TD. Even when we were crap, the game was tight. Nature of the rivalry.

Advertisement
"I think FSU will be11-1 or 12-0. I think anyone that thinks Miami will beat FSU isn’t paying attention. FSU owns Miami and last year’s win was a fluke. FSU is better, much better, than Miami."....so pathetically delusional

I question anyone predicting 12-0 for just about any team these days. They're going through what we did about a decade and a half ago. They're at the peak of delusion. That fan sounds like someone they picked up around the Winston era.

Advertisement
Little Ginger Francois about to get his feelings hurt Oct. 6. F*ck that clown. Look forward to breaking him.

Advertisement
D. Hunter, an FSU DT commit, announced via his Instagram Story that he will be "announcing the schools that he is visiting, tomorrow" and his final decision date will be on December 20th, the date in which the early signing period initiates.

HAHAHAHA...this kid...Tally a perfect fit for this clown

D. Hunter, an FSU DT commit, announced via his Instagram Story that he will be "announcing the schools that he is visiting, tomorrow" and his final decision date will be on December 20th, the date in which the early signing period initiates.

Never seen a kid enjoy the recruiting process as much as him. Red flag to me.

Advertisement

Hey im not knocking him have fun as long as we aren't in it

AF24806D-B0FE-4DD5-B068-6859A6207DBE.jpeg

Advertisement
Back