Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
:snoopfacepalm:

Ummmmm coach, that’s supposed to be done in open field....not against the fence.

Jesus Christ, I’m starting to feel bad for those kids.

In the spring didn’t they do something weird and silly with the OL as well? I remember something like running in place in a circle or something...anyway they are doing some strange drills.

Advertisement
:snoopfacepalm:

Ummmmm coach, that’s supposed to be done in open field....not against the fence.

Jesus Christ, I’m starting to feel bad for those kids.

Be easy on him, Coach wanted have a short commute to work from his trailer, I mean home

Imagine your star TE getting owned by a frosh CB. Good luck with Garvin and Joe Jackson in October.

Always thought that was a pointless drill for skill position guys. However a 6'5 245 Soph can't get a 6'3 215 Fresh on the ground... 30 extra pounds plus a full year in a college S&C program and that's the best you can do??

Always thought that was a pointless drill for skill position guys. However a 6'5 245 Soph can't get a 6'3 215 Fresh on the ground... 30 extra pounds plus a full year in a college S&C program and that's the best you can do??

If you're having trouble against a true freshmen safety. How are you going to do against DE's on plays you're blocking?

Advertisement
“UM is extremely overrated. Lacks an elite roster and has a coach that simply cannot drive the car as fast as he needs to to win.”

Someone send that to Richt.

“UM is extremely overrated. Lacks an elite roster and has a coach that simply cannot drive the car as fast as he needs to to win.”

Someone send that to Richt.

It was an unfortunate trait he picked up from Bobby Bowden who took 17 years to win one at FSU and only won 2 in 33 years at the same school.

Thankfully Richt is back at his own school which routinely produces championship coaches and he will shake off that terrible Bowden trait.

Advertisement
Athlon Season Predictions: Florida State Seminoles

Enjoy the Nole fan base bashing the Miami team and predicting a victory vs us
It was an unfortunate trait he picked up from Bobby Bowden who took 17 years to win one at FSU and only won 2 in 33 years at the same school.

Thankfully Richt is back at his own school which routinely produces championship coaches and he will shake off that terrible Bowden trait.

That’s very true.

I’m amazed at how delusional they all are right now. They are drinking the ***gart Kool-aid more than anyone here drank Folden’s. They’re projected 7 wins by Vegas. The worst record any of them thinks, even the somewhat grounded poster has, is 9-3. They are returning 4 starters on defense and a backup DL that would be a starter this season also left.
They don’t even mention Vtech as being a game. I personally see them more on that level. Only because of all the injuries at Vtech. I’m taking the points all day long for that game at +7.5.
Bottom line is they haven’t played at this Hard Rock. This Miami team is better than last year. The Nole faithful is in for a rude awakening.

Last edited:
Advertisement
That’s very true.

I’m amazed at how delusional they all are right now. They are drinking the ***gart Kool-aid more than anyone here drank Folden’s. They’re projected 7 wins by Vegas. The worst record any of them thinks, even the somewhat grounded poster has, is 9-3. They are returning 4 starters on defense and a backup DL that would be a starter this season also left.
They don’t even mention Vtech as being a game. I personally see them more on that level. Only because of all the injuries at Vtech. I’m taking the points all day long for that game at +7.5.
Bottom line is they haven’t played at this Hard Rock. This Miami team is better than last year. The Nole faithful is in for a rude awakening.

"I think FSU will be11-1 or 12-0. I think anyone that thinks Miami will beat FSU isn’t paying attention. FSU owns Miami and last year’s win was a fluke. FSU is better, much better, than Miami."....so pathetically delusional

Advertisement
Back