Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We are talking about an upperclassman that came out of FSU weak *** s&c program the last 3 years

Advertisement
Advertisement
You sound like an idiot.

I, along with others have brought facts to the table. He has a career sub .500 record, and has ZERO signature wins. He just went 7-6 at Oregon, is he supposed to get a cookie for that?

No one's jealous that he got the job at FSU. We (Canes fans) are thankful that WT is at FSU because he has a lot of similarities to Al Golden. Jimbo was HC in waiting and never was a HC anywhere prior - fair to say that he met expectations.

A lot of coaches are known for turning around bad teams in crap conferences. The field gets exponentially smaller when doing the same at the Power 5 level. WT has no excuse as he's not taking over a rebuild, the talent's already there in Tallahassee.

Since you seem to be getting butt hurt (in a Noles tear thread) that I'm pointing out Taggart's obvious flaws. Then if you don't like my opinion, than ignore me. It's really that simple.

I got a from row seat to Taggart and his "coaching abilities", I went to the Washington vs Oregon game last year... I've said it before and will say it again, I've never seen such an ill prepared Ducks squad in my life. from every single facet of the game his team was DOMINATED! Offense, defense, special teams. Now, Coach Peterson has a quality staff behind him but it's not like our staff isn't very talented as well and much more then what FSU has put together. We have better players and better coaches, I see us winning the rivalry game again this year... Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back