Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Just to get this on track
69956c4a64ae10d2bb9712f0b0f58cb3.jpg

Advertisement
Nobody is making defend him.
You are volunteering on this one.
He is a talent player can’t deny that....but I’m not sure why you are fighting for fsu’s coaching staff.

Exactly. And it's a total straw man argument. I never said fruitcake wasn't good at FSU. I said (paraphrasing) he wasn't developed or used properly and underachieved. This is Nole Tears where we make fun of their coaching staff.

Ok can we get back on track? Let's talk about their midget wr, their qb who has the struggle ponytail, their oline that keeps their qb on suicide watch or their nerd HC who eats baked beans and rice as his favorite meal

Ok can we get back on track? Let's talk about their midget wr, their qb who has the struggle ponytail, their oline that keeps their qb on suicide watch or their nerd HC who eats baked beans and rice as his favorite meal

“HC who eats baked beans and rice as his favorite meal”

Please tell me this is real!!!!!
Please!!!!

Advertisement

Well, at least now we know who @AlaskanCarl1 is:
download (3).jpg

I guess the whole “do something” **** makes more sense now....you eat them beans everyday you are going to do “something”

Every time I see "do something" I think of this:

Or this:

Attachments

• do something fsu.jpg
    do something fsu.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 6
Advertisement
Amari Gainer fractured his foot today and is out at least 6 weeks. They need all the help they can get at LB, even if he's a true freshman this is a big blow for them. This will probably be close to a lost season for him. A true freshman needs camp more than anyone else....he's going to miss all of camp and at least the first couple/few weeks of the season. No way he's going to be close to game shape when he gets back. He'll play because of the new 4 game redshirt rule, and he's lucky because if not you'd have to think they'd be leaning to redshirt him without the rule.

Advertisement
To show you how self-(un)aware I am. While I was laughing at Willie and his rice and baked beans, I looked down and what was I eating?

Rice and baked beans... :snoopfacepalm:

Lol

I said to myself you either live in south Florida or are originally from there or the islands, then I saw the 954.

Amari Gainer fractured his foot today and is out at least 6 weeks. They need all the help they can get at LB, even if he's a true freshman this is a big blow for them. This will probably be close to a lost season for him. A true freshman needs camp more than anyone else....he's going to miss all of camp and at least the first couple/few weeks of the season. No way he's going to be close to game shape when he gets back. He'll play because of the new 4 game redshirt rule, and he's lucky because if not you'd have to think they'd be leaning to redshirt him without the rule.

At least he will be back in time to curb stomp UF.

Advertisement

Great news

Advertisement
Back