Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I'm gong to make a crazy comparison.

Ed=Michael Jordan at the safety Position.

ST=Lebron

One with the elite brain and skills to dominate.

One with the elite body and speed to dominate. ST was just about to take over the NFL literally before his tragic death.

Terrible comparison because lebron has the highest basketball iq of any player ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
When the Semenhole boy lovers roll into Hard Rock with at least 2 Ls to their record and get thrashed by our boys, poor Trailerhassee and their Butter Knife Nation online followers will be thoroughly humbled...just like the Gayturds this past season.

Don’t count on it lol. Anybody that goes around saying things like hardrock offering zero home field advantage after last year will only offer more excuses later.

I wasn't at the FSU/Miami game two years ago but I seem to remember that was pretty crazy too. I hope the players and fans all think that there's no home field advantage. They got a rude awakening coming for them

Advertisement
When the Semenhole boy lovers roll into Hard Rock with at least 2 Ls to their record and get thrashed by our boys, poor Trailerhassee and their Butter Knife Nation online followers will be thoroughly humbled...just like the Gayturds this past season.

I like your attitude.

I’m feeling it this year.

Can’t wait.

My name is TruCane and I support this message

If any of you know anything about hockey

Jordan = Wayne Gretzky
LeBron = Gordie Howe or what should've been with Eric Lindross (concussions)

Advertisement
I have seen 0 fights on campus at the U with Frat guys vs football players. The only time I heard about frat fights is usually some Pike dude starting **** with locals at the grove and ending up getting stomped out.

LOL, I see nothing changes. I watched that exact thing happen outside the tavern 20+ years ago.

Advertisement
Back