Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I saw on the twitter timeline that Bolden and Peters both failed to gain admission into FSU.

Two four star commits quickly become Juco prospects. Great news.

Edit: can anyone confirm this report?

so basically Peters only flipped to FSU because he tried to commit to the school that would be easiest to get into lol

I saw on the twitter timeline that Bolden and Peters both failed to gain admission into FSU.

Two four star commits quickly become Juco prospects. Great news.

Edit: can anyone confirm this report?

Newberg said Peters won't qualify. Noles saying he may get in by August. I've seen nothing on Bolden. The more the merrier.

Advertisement
Literally the best Safety of all time in my opinion.
Calling Ed Reed the best safety of all time is not exactly a hot take for anyone, not just Canes fans. For @Canesfan1313 to use the dumb icon just shows you are a closed minded moron. I love ST26, and nobody killed people going across the middle like him, but the stats speak for themselves at all levels. Ed Reed was the most prepared ground covering safety I've ever seen. Just see his career int's. Look with objection instead of **** riding the more exciting player.

Calling Ed Reed the best safety of all time is not exactly a hot take for anyone, not just Canes fans. For @Canesfan1313 to use the dumb icon just shows you are a closed minded moron. I love ST26, and nobody killed people going across the middle like him, but the stats speak for themselves at all levels. Ed Reed was the most prepared ground covering safety I've ever seen. Just see his career int's. Look with objection instead of **** riding the more exciting player.

Wow, a lot of guys around here need to read this. I loved St as much as the next guy but he was never the player ER was, college and especially the pros.

Even my Gator and Nole friends say Ed is the best safety they’ve ever seen.

But like any other profession , your greatness grows once you pass. So i get it.

Advertisement

If I hit a "dumb" reaction, it was as I scrolled up with my thumb. Try to relax. If there weren't so many on here bashing each other instead of semenholes and gayturds, it wouldn't be the first thought that came to mind, I suppose. It's all good though....

Lmao fsu baseball loses and is out but hey he's got the win record right?

Screenshot_20180602-194354.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
If I hit a "dumb" reaction, it was as I scrolled up with my thumb. Try to relax. If there weren't so many on here bashing each other instead of semenholes and gayturds, it wouldn't be the first thought that came to mind, I suppose. It's all good though....
My bad @Canesfan1313. I saw that dumb icon & immediately assumed you were playing thought police. If that wasn't your intention I apologise. Go Canes!

Wow, a lot of guys around here need to read this. I loved St as much as the next guy but he was never the player ER was, college and especially the pros.

Even my Gator and Nole friends say Ed is the best safety they’ve ever seen.

But like any other profession , your greatness grows once you pass. So i get it.

I'm gong to make a crazy comparison.

Ed=Michael Jordan at the safety Position.

ST=Lebron

One with the elite brain and skills to dominate.

One with the elite body and speed to dominate. ST was just about to take over the NFL literally before his tragic death.

Advertisement
Back