Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

“Willie Taggart hosts first ever FSU Women’s Clinic”

Featured topics:

1. "How to reach an F$U football coach to report an incident at all hours of the night", set to the music of "(Tallahassee) 911 Is A Joke"
2. "Filing a Title XXIX case on your Instagram account"
3. "Do Nothing - Your first response when you see a crime being committed by a scholarship athlete"
4. "Finding a Manager who is an F$U fan - Tallahassee's top 'look-the-other-way' establishments voted the most athlete-crime-friendly"
5. "10,000 Do's and Don't's for females who go out in public in Tallahassee who do not want to be accused of being gold-diggers, *****, or psychos AND who ALSO do not want to be attacked on Warchant and Tomahawk Nation when they inevitably report their sexual assaults"

Advertisement
LOL, I see nothing changes. I watched that exact thing happen outside the tavern 20+ years ago.

LOL! Even 20 years later they are still getting beat up outside of Tavern. Actually about 8 years ago or so they made some of their rushes walk to the grove in the middle of the night and one of them got robbed and sent to the hospital when he was walking past the part of the grove inbetween US 1 and section with all of the bars.

LOL at Jordan not being elite. He was timed once going up the court full sprint and his time ranked up there in "elite" category.

Advertisement
LOL! Even 20 years later they are still getting beat up outside of Tavern. Actually about 8 years ago or so they made some of their rushes walk to the grove in the middle of the night and one of them got robbed and sent to the hospital when he was walking past the part of the grove inbetween US 1 and section with all of the bars.
You never walk past that area of the nut. Everyone knows that.

Why would you be a part of a group that makes you walk through there? My friend got a beating/mugging walking home at like 3am. That was his own dumbass fault, but making (probably) freshmen walk there? That's just stupid and dangerous. I would sue the ever loving fck out of a frat that got my kid beaten like that. Then I'd give my kid a beating for being dumb enough to want to be part of that crap.

Advertisement
Why would you be a part of a group that makes you walk through there? My friend got a beating/mugging walking home at like 3am. That was his own dumbass fault, but making (probably) freshmen walk there? That's just stupid and dangerous. I would sue the ever loving fck out of a frat that got my kid beaten like that. Then I'd give my kid a beating for being dumb enough to want to be part of that crap.

I agree completely. It also shows how dumb the leaders are to actually take this risk. Like you said the kid could have sued. Anyone who has been to the grove knows that area is not really a safe place for a drunk college kid who has probably never even been to a bad area before to walk around in.

I agree completely. It also shows how dumb the leaders are to actually take this risk. Like you said the kid could have sued. Anyone who has been to the grove knows that area is not really a safe place for a drunk college kid who has probably never even been to a bad area before to walk around in.

If that kid had gotten killed, that would be the end of the frat. I'm thinking college kids shouldn't really be in charge of things.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ya and jordan played in the handcheck bill lambeer days. Lebrons entire game is built around the fact the defense isn't allowed to touch him.

He played in an era where Centers and PFs actually existed. Where a flagrant foul had to draw blood. He played in an era where teams were rolling out 5 NBA stars and their bench could have another 3 NBA starters riding it. Dude did slam dunk competition dunks in game on fast breaks.

I’m old and young enough to witness both MJ and LBJ. When it’s all said and done, LBJ will be my # 2. What MJ did was dang near super human more often than not. And he never left to chase a ring

They are different types of athletes, that’s for sure. Both are elite athletically. LeBron can be overpowering, Jordan has finesse in areas that LeBron doesn’t.

Last point of LBJ v MJ so we can get back to Nole tears; but MJ is by far the most dominant player I’ve ever witnessed. Physically and most importantly mentally.

Advertisement
Back