Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

fsu success on defense starts and ends with their dline recruitment. They kept Haggins who has been there since Bobby Bowden son was in daycare. Their d will always be solid to great with him there.

Advertisement
fsu success on defense starts and ends with their dline recruitment. They kept Haggins who has been there since Bobby Bowden son was in daycare. Their d will always be solid to great with him there.

Didnt mean to downvote.

Truth Haggins is the key there. However, Barnett is not a bad choice regardless. I even remember his name thrown about here when we were looking forva DC. Funny the hypocrites here.

Didnt mean to downvote.

Truth Haggins is the key there. However, Barnett is not a bad choice regardless. I even remember his name thrown about here when we were looking forva DC. Funny the hypocrites here.

Really?

Can you direct me to those posts or porsters? Who were these hypocrites?

People were pimping a guy who’s NEVER been a DC and has only been a co-DC for just 2 short years? Who were those people?

The FSU pole smokers sure are coming out of the woodwork.

View attachment 56951View attachment 56952
View attachment 56953

**** lol fsu fans not happy about Willie taggart hiring an almost completely black staff LOL.

Might as well call FSU, FSU A&M. Lol.

Those are fighting words frat. Especially since FSU has been trying to FAM **** down for decades. If it wasn’t for he joint engineering school they would want anyhthjnv to do with us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro; I wasn’t talking bout ur school! I was taking about A&M’s across the MEAC conference. Lol.

Advertisement
This thread has gone to crap. No more fluffing Nole hires.

Enjoy the fact that the Noles thought they were going to get Radley-Hiles...

[TWEET]949715271962517505[/TWEET]

[TWEET]949706550150615040[/TWEET]

[TWEET]949716423676440577[/TWEET]

And whiiiiiiiifffffeeeeedd —

[tweet]949739785102479367[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Pruitt had never called plays and produced their best Defense this decade. It can go either way.

But I aint scurred.

Pruitt didn't produce nothing. He walked into a defense that Mark Stoops stack up. Try to that bama 3-4 And went back to Stoops defense in his only year there. Dantonio defense took years to get where they are at. That same thing happening to Pitt. By the time the defense gets good at FSU Willie will be gone. He is on short leash in trailer town

That’s some next level delusion right there.

Pruitt had never called plays and produced their best Defense this decade. It can go either way.

But I aint scurred.

Pruitt didn't produce nothing. He walked into a defense that Mark Stoops stack up. Try to that bama 3-4 And went back to Stoops defense in his only year there. Dantonio defense took years to get where they are at. That same thing happening to Pitt. By the time the defense gets good at FSU Willie will be gone. He is on short leash in trailer town

There was a noticeable drop off when he left and they havent been the same since

He goes to UGA, their Defense went to another level.

He takes over at Bama and they break records and were noticeably better even by their standards.

Advertisement

Boom lmao.....we got to many Nole moles on this board. They need to be dealt with

The majority of pledges today at the AA game had FSU hats and none to FSU. Add in they lost the overrated McFadden and a top 5 WR in CFB Tate. Nole tears are in full flash flood mode. There’s absolutely no way in **** Dugans goes to FSU after Tate leaving either. You know they were all cringing today watching all the UM commits at the game today. It’s beautiful!!!

Are any of these Nole sites and insiders ever right? They make the Miami Insiders look like gods.

Advertisement

But I aint scurred.

There was a noticeable drop off when he left and they havent been the same since

He takes over at Bama and they break records and were noticeably better even by their standards.

He steps in for Mark Stoops at FSU. The defense was good before him

He steps in for Todd Grantham at UGA. Defense was good before him. He didn't take them to the next level.

He steps in for Kirby Smart at Bama. Thats Nick Satan Defense.

Before we crown him as a defense master mind lets see how he do building a defense instead of walking into a great defense and doing a 1 and done.

Last edited:

Didnt mean to downvote.

Really?

Can you direct me to those posts or porsters? Who were these hypocrites?

People were pimping a guy who’s NEVER been a DC and has only been a co-DC for just 2 short years? Who were those people?

The FSU pole smokers sure are coming out of the woodwork.

I’m not OCCC biggest fan but he’s right...this is a name I never heard of before. Present proof of these posts asking for him.

The majority of pledges today at the AA game had FSU hats and none to FSU. Add in they lost the overrated McFadden and a top 5 WR in CFB Tate. Nole tears are in full flash flood mode. There’s absolutely no way in **** Dugans goes to FSU after Tate leaving either. You know they were all cringing today watching all the UM commits at the game today. It’s beautiful!!!

With all of their early departures to the league, their weak 2018 class, and then you add on the Willie effect (bad coaching staff, schemes that won't work, lack of player development, etc), these guys are going to hover around 8-5 / 7-6 for the next few years.

And then there will be the knock-on effect of his firing which will swirl in controversy and splinter that fan base. Because we all know that Willie is going to get a short leash, and it will get ugly real quick in Tally once he starts losing. It's not going to end well.

I shake my head at any recruit who chooses FSU. Rough days are ahead in Tallahassee.

But I aint scurred.

He steps in for Mark Stoops at FSU. The defense was good before him

He steps in for Todd Grantham at UGA. Defense was good before him. He didn't take them to the next level.

He steps in for Kirby Smart at Bama. Thats Nick Satan Defense.

Before we crown him as a defense master mind lets see how he do building a defense instead of walking into a great defense and doing a 1 and done.

Even if im buying what youre selling, simply walking into a good situation doesnt mean you'll be successful. If only it were that easy. You still have to call the plays and teach. Theres no comparsion between his defense and Kellys or Granthams. He took Stoops' legit D and made em elite.

The defense got better at every.one of his stops. It IMPROVED FSU despite him never having any previous experience calling plays which is why his name was dropped as an example.

Advertisement
Back