Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
https://twitter.com/insidetroy

Too funny; Woodbey took over TWO hours to announce his choice and. the USCw fans had quite a few laughs.

So Taggert lands a prima donna who is afraid to play in his home state (for who knows what reason) and who possibly also bought into the Urbie is old and decrepit Dabo Narrative.

I think the 'Canes can look forward to burning this kid until he quits or transfers,

Agreed...will be a mega bust

Let’s revisit this in a few years.

Sure, we can neg you then, no problem.

Too funny; Woodbey took over TWO hours to announce his choice and. the USCw fans had quite a few laughs.

So Taggert lands a prima donna who is afraid to play in his home state (for who knows what reason) and who possibly also bought into the Urbie is old and decrepit Dabo Narrative.

I think the 'Canes can look forward to burning this kid until he quits or transfers,

Good we will just like when we watched the next Sean Taylor they said

That was always an absurd comparison.

Nevertheless, James is going to be a top 10 draft pick. Very solid player.

Woodbey is slow and by most accounts soft. The way he handled his recruitment was full diva style and we all know how those typically turn out. Thrown in the fact that he committed to a school that does not have a DC or DB coach meaning the kid is not that bright as that decision and those coaches will affect his entire life...and he just rolled the diva dice. Will revisit in a couple years to see him transferring to Oregon State after getting dominated by FL speed and aggression on his own team

Advertisement
Derwin James is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen/heard of in my life. Glorified outside linebacker/defensive end. Can't cover. If he's not coming forward, he's not effective.

Derwin James is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen/heard of in my life. Glorified outside linebacker/defensive end. Can't cover. If he's not coming forward, he's not effective.

James had 3 .....count'em 3 career ints lol....dude is Taylor Mays 2.0

I was not impressed with him at all this year. I don’t see how he’s a top 10 pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since his tenure at USF was no more than all the good teams leaving the conference. Much like Golden at Temple going to lesser conference.

I like Willie Vanilli

But how bout Willie TIEggart

Advertisement
Look like old Willie's bus is pretty empty. What's up with that? Is he a little loopy? Smell bad? Recruits are like...

giphy.gif

Last edited:

He is a project in the NFL. I'll give him 2nd round at best based on measurables. Any GM that drafts him 1st round should have their head examined.

He will get abused in the NFL.

He is a project in the NFL. I'll give him 2nd round at best based on measurables. Any GM that drafts him 1st round should have their head examined.

He will go top 10.

Taggart is going to regret going to FSU. Dude had no problem recruiting at Oregon and Oregon would of been patience with him with the class he looked like he was going to pull at Oregon.

Advertisement
Taggart is going to regret going to FSU. Dude had no problem recruiting at Oregon and Oregon would of been patience with him with the class he looked like he was going to pull at Oregon.

He won’t have a problem recruiting at FSU either.

Incredible recruiter.

Ny, stop it bro. Where did he show this recruiting prowess?
Incredible recruiter? Lol. If he was so great, his arrival at a major program like FSU would have been met with an avalanche of commits instead of losing a bunch of commits and gaining one commit who left osu to join FSU with no DC.

Advertisement
Ny, stop it bro. Where did he show this recruiting prowess?
Incredible recruiter? Lol. If he was so great, his arrival at a major program like FSU would have been met with an avalanche of commits instead of losing a bunch of commits and gaining one commit who left osu to join FSU with no DC.

He’s been there three weeks.

We had turnover with crappy coaches and had coaches either maintain the class and add and we didn’t have classes ranked 50th.
Again, if he was so great and well known and had all these connections that would make him a great recruiter, kids would have flocked to him at FSU when he got the job.

Said this before and will say it again but James reminds me of Roy Williams, even though Roy was a more impactful college player. For those that don't remember his career see the highlights below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WSsWgiSr4

He was drafted in the top 10 (six I believe) and even made a couple of pro bowls early in his career. However he was never known for his coverage skills in NFL circles. He could get by on athleticism in college but did get toasted once or twice in college. He was an all world striker that could play all over the field some even compared him to the next Ronnie Lot (sound familiar).

He preformed pretty well early in his career where he could be hidden in coverage, until the NFL figured out how to isolate him.

It all began on the fateful night below (see if you can spot names you may know). After that it was over for good ole Roy as he was abused over and over.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU7ZOTTdr18

To this day it still bothers me that my Cowboys didn't draft another safety in first round of the same draft, a guy by the name of Ed Reed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back