Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I just got a call... 813 area code... something about if I want to coach on the FSU staff... ****, guess Wee Willie never changed his phone number from two jobs prior.

Just everyone remember. Can't spell Willie without the 'l-i-e'

Advertisement
Tallahassee is fūcking south Alabama.

I’m calling it now.

If Taggart isn’t winning big, I mean real big, by year 2, the racist in the big money boosters and local fans will rear its ugly head. Will not likely make it through year 3.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20171213-204218.jpg

View attachment 56138

All black everything in racist *** Tallahassee lol

This should be interesting

Funny you bring this up....inm was at a holiday party last weekend and 3 guys were Nole fans and kept going on about how much Taggert was better than any coach in Fla. One of them looked at me and said kiss all the Miami kids goodbye. I asked "why and how do you think that"

He said because all the black kids are going to want to pay for a black coach and not Richt or Mullen. I said really?? You think that strategy is gonna work? He said absolutly one of the main reasons we hired him.

I laughed and said "didn't work out that well with Randy Shannon did it? Didnt work out for Kevin Sumlin or Tyrone Willingham or Turner Gill. He looked at me and said " Well we are Fsu and those coachs sucked" I said kinda like a 47-50 coaching record huh.

I said you don't hire people based on the color of their skin. You hire based on ability. Not saying Taggert is a bad coach but if I gave you a blind resume on a guy who's never won his conference and had a losing record would fsu hire him. He said of course!

I walked away and just laughed

Can't reason with stupid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's been 8 months since there were any predictions and now 2 show up for us. I don't know what these guys know but they saw or heard something. This kid's recruitment has been stable for F$U for some time...

Capture+_2017-12-13-21-13-38.jpg

Advertisement
He said he would no longer be pursuing fsu because of the new coaching staff. Makes me think they dropped him. Pretty ballsy move with no RB's committed if true

Advertisement
Back