Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
B2553A89-811C-40DB-82FC-EBD3F4F94DF8.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not sweating Taggart's staff at all. Given that Charles Kelly's still recruiting, I'd have to imagine that Leavitt's staying in Oregon.

Advertisement
View attachment 56138

All black everything in racist *** Tallahassee lol

This should be interesting

Funny you bring this up....inm was at a holiday party last weekend and 3 guys were Nole fans and kept going on about how much Taggert was better than any coach in Fla. One of them looked at me and said kiss all the Miami kids goodbye. I asked "why and how do you think that"

He said because all the black kids are going to want to pay for a black coach and not Richt or Mullen. I said really?? You think that strategy is gonna work? He said absolutly one of the main reasons we hired him.

I laughed and said "didn't work out that well with Randy Shannon did it? Didnt work out for Kevin Sumlin or Tyrone Willingham or Turner Gill. He looked at me and said " Well we are Fsu and those coachs sucked" I said kinda like a 47-50 coaching record huh.

I said you don't hire people based on the color of their skin. You hire based on ability. Not saying Taggert is a bad coach but if I gave you a blind resume on a guy who's never won his conference and had a losing record would fsu hire him. He said of course!

I walked away and just laughed

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back