Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Have you seen a more hype coach woth a losing record before? He just went 7-5 in the garbage pac 12 too

Just checked Oregon's schedule. They did absolutely nothing this year.

Not sure when but Oregon’s starting qb got hurt. Regardless, their schedule was pretty soft. Hard to believe that FSU is hiring a head coach with a losing record.

When he lost he got blown out so the D scheme must suck too

Screenshot_20171205-203523.jpg

Advertisement
Have you seen a more hype coach woth a losing record before? He just went 7-5 in the garbage pac 12 too

one of my friends was arguing with me of how GOOD taggert did by going 7-5. His reasoning was oregon won 4 years the year before.

I swear they just hired the black Al Golden...and they are ho hum...like dude been cooking. Taggert

View attachment 55838. What a ****ing idiot ? Kid gets hurt and Coach would have took u to playoffs ,how is a blessing?

Rumors on twitter is that Leavitt and Cristobal aren't going with him.
View attachment 55846

Leavitt gonna hang around and see if he might get the head and job.

Mario doesn’t have Bama’s bag men running around behind him and Miami is shutting down South fla. so he’s kind of useless AND fCked...

thats the only thing mario could do is recruit..he didnt need bagmen for that....dude been an elite recruiter since early 2000's before going to Bama. Its literally th e only thing he could do as he sucks as a coach and everything else

View attachment 55838. What a ****ing idiot ? Kid gets hurt and Coach would have took u to playoffs ,how is a blessing?

Rumors on twitter is that Leavitt and Cristobal aren't going with him.
View attachment 55846

Leavitt gonna hang around and see if he might get the head and job.

Mario doesn’t have Bama’s bag men running around behind him and Miami is shutting down South fla. so he’s kind of useless AND fCked...

thats the only thing mario could do is recruit..he didnt need bagmen for that....dude been an elite recruiter since early 2000's before going to Bama. Its literally th e only thing he could do as he sucks as a coach and everything else

And the recruit that got him the reputation as a “great recruiter”was a total bust too. Reggie youngblood

Well Jimbo just gave Dan Patrick the real scoop on the Christmas Tree.

The tree on the stoop waiting on the trash truck WAS BROKE.He bought a new tree and it’s still in the house.

First HOW DO YOU BREAK A CHRISTMAS TREE ?
Second ANYONE BELIEVING THAT?

Advertisement
Well Jimbo just gave Dan Patrick the real scoop on the Christmas Tree.

The tree on the stoop waiting on the trash truck WAS BROKE.He bought a new tree and it’s still in the house.

First HOW DO YOU BREAK A CHRISTMAS TREE ?
Second ANYONE BELIEVING THAT?

Doesn't really matter.

GOAT recruiting wizard Willie has yet to reel in a recruit. Typically that’s normal when a HC is hired but all the talk from Nole land had me laughing since they were buzzing about getting any and everyone they wanted under Willie and Cristobal (oops)

What’s the latest w Tiny Tim Brewster? He hobbling over to A&M to spit that street slang to the TX youth?

Advertisement
I saw Kirby decommitted from the Noles. He seems to have the measurables, I'm not much for scouting high school tape. Anyone know about his game? Worth Miami kicking the tires?

Advertisement
GOAT recruiting wizard Willie has yet to reel in a recruit. Typically that’s normal when a HC is hired but all the talk from Nole land had me laughing since they were buzzing about getting any and everyone they wanted under Willie and Cristobal (oops)

my nole buddy says they're gonna flip fields

my nole buddy says they're gonna flip fields

Of course they are. They're also going to flip our entire class and be number 1 in the nation, according to their logic.

Advertisement
Back