Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I saw Kirby decommitted from the Noles. He seems to have the measurables, I'm not much for scouting high school tape. Anyone know about his game? Worth Miami kicking the tires?

They actually legit dropped him. Crazy.

Really? Didn’t we want that kid?

If I was a Nole I would be considered. Jimbo was many things including a cuck, but got **** the guy could identify talent. If Taggart all of a sudden is dropping kids that were committed, probably not a great idea.

GOAT recruiting wizard Willie has yet to reel in a recruit. Typically that’s normal when a HC is hired but all the talk from Nole land had me laughing since they were buzzing about getting any and everyone they wanted under Willie and Cristobal (oops)

my nole buddy says they're gonna flip fields

Of course they are. They're also going to flip our entire class and be number 1 in the nation, according to their logic.

Sorry, that's the gayters you're thinking of.

GOAT recruiting wizard Willie has yet to reel in a recruit. Typically that’s normal when a HC is hired but all the talk from Nole land had me laughing since they were buzzing about getting any and everyone they wanted under Willie and Cristobal (oops)

my nole buddy says they're gonna flip fields

Of course they are. They're also going to flip our entire class and be number 1 in the nation, according to their logic.

Sorry, that's the gayters you're thinking of.

Both Noles and Gators on that delusional tip...recruiting wizard Willie with a losing record has them feeling like they back on top recruiting wise

Advertisement
Advertisement
https://mobile.twitter.com/TimBrewster/status/940550243371945984

Buster is heading to TX AM with Jumbo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not surprising. Brewster's going to attach himself to Jimbo's hip for as long as possible.

Brewster was a good recruiter and twitter troll but couldn’t develop a tight end to save his life.

Brewster took advantage of the sub-par coaching staffs are Miami and UF. He was never actually a good coach. Now that Miami actually has real coaching, he's skipping town to avoid bring exposed.

Not surprising. Brewster's going to attach himself to Jimbo's hip for as long as possible.

Brewster was a good recruiter and twitter troll but couldn’t develop a tight end to save his life.

Brewster took advantage of the sub-par coaching staffs are Miami and UF. He was never actually a good coach. Now that Miami actually has real coaching, he's skipping town to avoid bring exposed.

Because recruiting against Texas (trending up - top 5 class), Oklahoma (playoffs), and LSU (SEC bags) is any better.

Jimbo is going to be exposed VERY quickly. 4 years in A&M will regret that 10 year contract when all Jimbo can do is 8-4/9-3.

Brewster will do well in Texas as he did before. **** near had to force Mack Brown into taking Vince Young as a QB. He's still a cornball, though.

Advertisement

Because recruiting against Texas (trending up - top 5 class), Oklahoma (playoffs), and LSU (SEC bags) is any better.

Jimbo is going to be exposed VERY quickly. 4 years in A&M will regret that 10 year contract when all Jimbo can do is 8-4/9-3.

exactly....guy is gonna get paid to produce the same results. All TAM is is a school with a lot of money and deep oil pockets.......they are an 8-4 program with an occasional 10 win season. Now that they are in the $EC, they think they are actually hot ****

To Jimbis titz

Wait, who is this, somebody named Brewster? And his first name is Buster? Who goes around in life named Buster Brewster? I'm sorry I don't know who all these people are. I'm always getting my Noles and Gators mixed up. I can't keep them straight...I'm still taken aback by some grown-up who goes by the name "Jumbo." Wasn't that the name of an elephant or something?

I saw Kirby decommitted from the Noles. He seems to have the measurables, I'm not much for scouting high school tape. Anyone know about his game? Worth Miami kicking the tires?

They're down to 10 and Mario is coming. Are they nuts?

Mario is coming for what? a cuban sandwich and a cafe con leche?.....some of yall love that POS

My main memory of Mario is him getting manhandled by an Alabama DE in that '93 Sugar Bowl. Then he had the nerve to take a job there. I don't want this guy around. Get him out of here!

Advertisement

Which is why he'll stay with Jimbo. He's a glorified recruiter. He's not useful at any other program that needs actual development of their players.

exactly....guy is gonna get paid to produce the same results. All TAM is is a school with a lot of money and deep oil pockets.......they are an 8-4 program with an occasional 10 win season. Now that they are in the $EC, they think they are actually hot ****

TAM has had only one HC complete their contract length since 1920s. So Jimbo will be done long before 10 years ... but he will make a ton of money on the way out.

They're down to 10 and Mario is coming. Are they nuts?

Mario is coming for what? a cuban sandwich and a cafe con leche?.....some of yall love that POS

No love, just sarcasm. The narrative at f$u was Taggy would bring in Mario for recruiting and all the Oregon kids would sign up with free shoes. That obviously did not happen and now they're having battles over some of those dudes, which I find hilarious. I swear some of y'all are wound up so tight...

Advertisement
Back