Advertisement
Advertisement
Screenshot_20171201-140839.jpg
Screenshot_20171201-140849.jpg
Screenshot_20171201-140900.jpg
Screenshot_20171201-141002.jpg
Screenshot_20171201-141010.jpg

Advertisement
Guys. It's official. We own the state of Florida. Congratulations.

Looks like Willie Taggart will be replacing Jimbo.

[TWEET]936676649696940033[/TWEET]

47-50 lifetime and almost fired at USF.

Is Willie Taggart really ready for Florida State

"But let’s not forget how USF almost went off the cliff with Taggart in charge. I’m typing this column into a computer that also holds a column written on Oct. 10, 2015. That column was about Taggart being fired, which assuredly would have happened if USF had lost to Syracuse that day. But USF won. The column never ran. Taggart won six of the next seven, went to a bowl game and saved his job.

Then came a stunning 11-2 season, the best USF has had.

I still wonder how Taggart would be as a coach if USF quarterback Quinton Flowers had never been born."

Advertisement

47-50 lifetime and almost fired at USF.

Is Willie Taggart really ready for Florida State

"But let’s not forget how USF almost went off the cliff with Taggart in charge. I’m typing this column into a computer that also holds a column written on Oct. 10, 2015. That column was about Taggart being fired, which assuredly would have happened if USF had lost to Syracuse that day. But USF won. The column never ran. Taggart won six of the next seven, went to a bowl game and saved his job.

Then came a stunning 11-2 season, the best USF has had.

I still wonder how Taggart would be as a coach if USF quarterback Quinton Flowers had never been born."

Taggart got really lucky that Flowers turned into the player that he did. Strong's been reaping the same benefits, and we saw how much of a corch Strong was without Teddy Bridgewater.

Advertisement
Last edited:

what a disaster thats going to be.

I'm sure Willie will be a fine coach. But Jimbo could recruit AND was a decent coach.

Willie's got a lot of work to do - which I hope he fails miserably at.

Never won the ACC at USF. That’s a telling sign to me. Hope im right lol
He'll do well at recruiting. I expect him to reel back in every kid they've lost. He's not gonna much better than Jimbo at reruiting though and I agree that Jimbo was the better coach. Its a downgrade for them.

what a disaster thats going to be.

I'm sure Willie will be a fine coach. But Jimbo could recruit AND was a decent coach.

Willie's got a lot of work to do - which I hope he fails miserably at.

Never won the ACC at USF. That’s a telling sign to me. Hope im right lol

Pretty impossible to win the ACC at USF.

Advertisement
Back