Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Looks like Willie Taggart will be replacing Jimbo.

[TWEET]936676649696940033[/TWEET]

what a disaster thats going to be.

I'm sure Willie will be a fine coach. But Jimbo could recruit AND was a decent coach.

Willie's got a lot of work to do - which I hope he fails miserably at.

Never won the ACC at USF. That’s a telling sign to me. Hope im right lol

Pretty impossible to win the ACC at USF.

I'm sure he meant the AAC.

Advertisement
Just remember, Al Golden was deemed a great recruiter and coach when he was at Temple.

But, he has the same problem - hasn't won his conference.

Don't understand why FSU would want to continue working with Sexton after knowing he held them hostage yearly by driving the rumors of him possibly wanting to leave. He is going to do the same with taggart as his client.

Advertisement
[TWEET]936693790286471170[/TWEET]

QONVIyz.gif

Advertisement

Don't understand why FSU would want to continue working with Sexton after knowing he held them hostage yearly by driving the rumors of him possibly wanting to leave. He is going to do the same with taggart as his client.

He just got to Oregon. You know if he does well LSU or some other team like that will be backing up the truck and he will jump if he jumps to FSU now. If he doesn't do well, FSU tears will be overflowing for years.

what a disaster thats going to be.

I'm sure Willie will be a fine coach. But Jimbo could recruit AND was a decent coach.

Willie's got a lot of work to do - which I hope he fails miserably at.

Never won the ACC at USF. That’s a telling sign to me. Hope im right lol

Pretty impossible to win the ACC at USF.

Meant AAC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Taggert leaves Oregon for the pressure cooker at FSU he’s crazy.

He’s at a place now where if you win nine every year and compete for a PAC-12 Championship every so often Phil Knight will keep your pockets full.

FSU ain’t competing for anything for a couple years at least so about the time that he’d get things turned around they’d be looking elsewhere.

Last edited:

Boycotting Sexton will take about 80% of the decent candidates off the table immediately. Unfortunately for schools, he's the big-dyck handler that everyone has to contend with if they want to play ball.

Sexton might be in town working on Jimbos buyout not necessarily working for Taggert...js

Boycotting Sexton will take about 80% of the decent candidates off the table immediately. Unfortunately for schools, he's the big-dyck handler that everyone has to contend with if they want to play ball.

He has been ***ing with schools for years and most have started to grow weary of his act.

If these name brand schools take a stance he will change his tune with the quickness or will lose many clients to other agents .

All it takes is for one school to start a cascade.

Advertisement
Back