Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FB_IMG_1716787089710.jpg

Advertisement
First it was the best receiving corps in the nation, then it’s Toefili and the Bama backup being better than Benson, and now they’re proclaiming the defense to be elite even though they lost the core. They’re really hitting the moonshine this offseason.

View attachment 290453

They lost FIVE of their defensive players to the NFL draft, plus Lovett, DeLoach, and Dent.

They Portal-added Cam Riley (Auburn), Earl Little & Shawn Murphy (Alabama), Marvin Jones Jr (UGa), Sione Lolohea (Oregon State), Tomiwa Durojaiye (West Virginia), and Grady Kelly (Colorado State).

Oh, plus they got Omarion Cooper back and they took Davonte Brown off our hands.

Elite...Top 5-10...

Advertisement
Advertisement

Top tier educational university!

Not limited to the FSU boards but I always get a chuckle over someone starting an thread with an inquiry that would have taken technically less time to google the exact question they are seeking an answer to. I can understand if a thread is already going and someone asks a question during the discussion as that is simply part of the convo but to actually make that thread and ask a bunch of random people on a message board or a billion dollar algorithm is odd.

Advertisement
Advertisement
They lost FIVE of their defensive players to the NFL draft, plus Lovett, DeLoach, and Dent.

They Portal-added Cam Riley (Auburn), Earl Little & Shawn Murphy (Alabama), Marvin Jones Jr (UGa), Sione Lolohea (Oregon State), Tomiwa Durojaiye (West Virginia), and Grady Kelly (Colorado State).

Oh, plus they got Omarion Cooper back and they took Davonte Brown off our hands.

Elite...Top 5-10...
Their back 4 should be solid, but I think their LBs and DL take a step back. Still, one of the better defenses we will face.

Advertisement
Back