Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

LOL

[TWEET]931999104145809413[/TWEET]

Jesus...he came back to twitter to put that out?
How fuucking sad!
This ***g and the hova ***g should never tweet again.

ANd in 1,2,and 3 they went 0-3......see wallah magic

IMG_1491.jpg

I got you fam.

Advertisement
One of my acquaintances is a huge FSU fan and donor. He has been disgusted with the team and the school this year (football and the various scandals) and has not attended a game since the game with us. Today he told me two interesting nuggets; applications to the school are down 20%+, and the team is running all kinds of promotions to get fans to attend the ULM game. He was offered two 50 yard line seats, two plane tickets, two nights at an upscale hotel, and some other minor things for $1000 total.

What!!!!! Parents don’t want to send their daughters to a rape factory. I’m shocked

Advertisement
They want to see us lose and more than likely live shallow lives. Why else show up to Canes games.

Am I the only person who has noticed the FSU fans are going to Miami games a lot this year? I swear I saw like 6 or 7 FSU fans at the game last week. You can even see them on T.V. lmao! I took some pictures of a few as well.

View attachment 54993

View attachment 54994

I saw some dyke head to toe in Nole hear. At first I was mad but then I really just felt bad for her for being overweight, ugly, and dumb enough to dress like a clown at a Miami game.

I think it’s hilarious how Nole fans are going to our games. It’s only a matter of time before they’re showing up in Canes gear claiming they’ve been with them program through and through.

Let us not forget what ruined their season!

[video=youtube;EWYxAF9H1zg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWYxAF9H1zg[/video]

All I know is that we better fill the rock with canes fans like we did all the home games this year. Last thing I want is the rock to be be 20% Nole fans at next year’s game. As soon as those tickets go on sale all canes fans better gobble gobble all of them up. No more of this doak south bs.

Advertisement
Noles now have a Turnover Board to act a fool with after turnovers...try harder to be us...you can’t. Jocking hard

Advertisement
Advertisement
Noles now have a Turnover Board to act a fool with after turnovers...try harder to be us...you can’t. Jocking hard

I didn't mind it. Half the teams in the country are starting to use their own turnover chain. At least FSU's board is their own thing.

Every time I hear something about Matthew Thomas, I'm glad he didn't come to Miami. This time, it's that he had a pick, was running into the endzone all alone, and fell the fck over. On the 1 yard line. For no reason.

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 1.16.44 AM.jpg

Reminder that FSU cheated and altered MT6 grades to make him eligible this season. Such a horsesht program

Advertisement
Back