Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
LOL

[TWEET]931999104145809413[/TWEET]

Lmao. This guy. What he meant to write was “we lost to 1-2-3 and the blew up our spot”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capture+_2017-11-18-17-14-27.jpg
Capture+_2017-11-18-17-15-18.jpg

Advertisement
Nole and gator fans are in those interesting situations where their respective home crowds have been abysmal. Yet, have had no problems mentioning Miami's crowds from years past.

Advertisement
View attachment 54310

The Turnover Chain®: So awesome, even noles like it.

View attachment 54312

This is one example of why I have an ever so slight allowance for Noles. Compared to dumb a$$ Gator fans, I find that Nole fans are much more knowledgeable about the sport of football and tend to avoid the gross homerism that plagues Gator fans.

I've got colleagues who root for FSU, and while they love nothing more than beating us, they do admit that they have respect for UM football and it's legacy, and they know that our success only pushes their program that much more to be successful. In a way, they need us to be relevant, and they will begrudgingly give us credit every now and then.

Gotta respect the noles. They played us when others wouldn't. Also, Bowden was the perfect foil for those jimmy/Erickson teams.

Advertisement
They played 1-2-3 but 1-2-3-4-5, dem dah gaytah don't take no jive!

Brewster's posts are painful. Does he think kids are going to relate to him if he uses poor grammar and slang?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back