Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
They also lost to Louisville, and got their **** pushed in by BC and NC state so badly that they needed to reschedule a game against UL-Bumphuck for the chance to be bowl eligible. Tweet about that.

TINY TIM BREWSTER Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!...Love this dork at this point...just pure pathetic stuff from this clown

Advertisement
"kids know FSU the spot. They blowing up my phone"

It's so obviously desperate and pathetic how some of these out of touch old men (with the leader of desperation being Tiny Tim Brewster) try to relate with their recruits. Serious question...do kids actually like it when old men fake hard like this (i.e. is it like "this old man wants me to play for him so bad that he will stoop so pathetically low and embarrass himself in front of the entire world for me) or do kids just laugh at phonies like this?

It's so obviously desperate and pathetic how some of these out of touch old men (with the leader of desperation being Tiny Tim Brewster) try to relate with their recruits. Serious question...do kids actually like it when old men fake hard like this (i.e. is it like "this old man wants me to play for him so bad that he will stoop so pathetically low and embarrass himself in front of the entire world for me) or do kids just laugh at phonies like this?

I’ve called him out on Twitter in the past for this.

It’s actually, in my opinion, demeaning and insulting for some old white guy to adopt this type of speaking style, especially since it’s not genuine, he doesn’t actually speak that way and it insults the intelligence of its subjects, since he’s assuming they fall for it as his real talk.

It’s really pathetic for this mayo on white bread phony to put out this fakery, by doing so he’s acting like the recruits are just stupid retards that can’t see through his phony bullshlt.

I’ve called him out on Twitter in the past for this.

It’s actually, in my opinion, demeaning and insulting for some old white guy to adopt this type of speaking style, especially since it’s not genuine, he doesn’t actually speak that way and it insults the intelligence of its subjects, since he’s assuming they fall for it as his real talk.

It’s really pathetic for this mayo on white bread phony to put out this fakery, by doing so he’s acting like the recruits are just stupid retards that can’t see through his phony bullshlt.

This is just me but I'm not his target market, 18 year old athlete, for the tweets but man this would rub me the wrong way. Agree it insults the intelligence of the person he wants reading said tweet but it just screams he a fraud. Who wants to play for a fraud for 4 years? What parent wants to trust their impressionable young son to a fraud and a fake for 4 years to guide him into becoming a man? It just blows my mind that he gets away with this fckery. Guy is a fake plain and simple.

Advertisement
Like how does someone like Joyner and that Deerfield LB look at Brewster in his eyes and not want to call him out for being a fraud or not see through his BS? That's what blows my mind. That the players and parents in SFLA aren't calling this lame out.

Send this to that pos Brewster DE1B75D7-8766-482B-BCB8-6DB196DD9441.jpg

One of my acquaintances is a huge FSU fan and donor. He has been disgusted with the team and the school this year (football and the various scandals) and has not attended a game since the game with us. Today he told me two interesting nuggets; applications to the school are down 20%+, and the team is running all kinds of promotions to get fans to attend the ULM game. He was offered two 50 yard line seats, two plane tickets, two nights at an upscale hotel, and some other minor things for $1000 total.

Advertisement
Am I the only person who has noticed the FSU fans are going to Miami games a lot this year? I swear I saw like 6 or 7 FSU fans at the game last week. You can even see them on T.V. lmao! I took some pictures of a few as well.

fsu fans.jpg

fsu fans 2.jpg

Advertisement
Am I the only person who has noticed the FSU fans are going to Miami games a lot this year? I swear I saw like 6 or 7 FSU fans at the game last week. You can even see them on T.V. lmao! I took some pictures of a few as well.

View attachment 54993

View attachment 54994

I saw some dyke head to toe in Nole hear. At first I was mad but then I really just felt bad for her for being overweight, ugly, and dumb enough to dress like a clown at a Miami game.

Advertisement
Back