Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Im a nkosi guy but thank god for Malik balling out for the spot

Kosi should get to 190 by next Fall...God Willing

He will be a starter for 2-3 years after Rosier graduates after next season and then Jarren Williams will be next .
It doesnt always go in sequential order. If Rosier starts next year, one of Perry or Williams or Weldon will get the nod in '19, and the orhers may think about transferring. No reason Williams couldn't beat out Perry.

You think Williams has that much potential to beat out Kosy?!

Both extremely talented...let the best man win

James Blackmon is getting worse. He is not reading the defense at all. This is a great example of starting a freshman to soon. Makes me happy that N'kosi is sitting instead being fed to the dogs as a freshman.

He will be a starter for 2-3 years after Rosier graduates after next season and then Jarren Williams will be next .

So what do we do for the 19 class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It doesnt always go in sequential order. If Rosier starts next year, one of Perry or Williams or Weldon will get the nod in '19, and the orhers may think about transferring. No reason Williams couldn't beat out Perry.

Is that a serious question? A few months ago, guys were handing the job to perry or writing off the season because rosier.

Williams has plenty of potential. Hopefully almost all the kids we recruit do. Whoever harnasses their potential the best will get the job. Potential itself is overrated, anyhow.

James Blackmon is getting worse. He is not reading the defense at all. This is a great example of starting a freshman to soon. Makes me happy that N'kosi is sitting instead being fed to the dogs as a freshman.

Weldon might have something to say about that. Good athlete with a strong arm.

Advertisement

So what do we do for the 19 class?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Michael Johnson Jr seems to be showing us a lot of love right now. Oregon's still gotta be favored but we've got a whole year+ to turn that around.

I seen Francois get injured first game. Kelly Bryant injured. Look at the NFL. We need multiple good Qbs, it's the hardest position to replace

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I seen Francois get injured first game. Kelly Bryant injured. Look at the NFL. We need multiple good Qbs, it's the hardest position to replace

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Hardest position to replace and lots of attrition at that position as well.
One cannot assume that both Weldon and Perry will be around after Rosier.
Like all positions, need to keep recruiting blue-chippers every year.

Weldon might have something to say about that. Good athlete with a strong arm.
I like Weldon also. He gets overlooked or forgotten sometimes. It wouldn’t surprise me if he wins the job someday. Whoever gives us best chance to win. Not rooting for anyone in particular.

Advertisement
FSU season in a nutshell and the scream is funny. Watch til 14:52 - 15:07

[video=youtube_share;Gb8xeQJbn0c]https://youtu.be/Gb8xeQJbn0c?t=892[/video]

Last edited:

Play of the year was MT6, Derwin and another Nole standing and looking at a fumble only to have a Clemson OL outwork and out hustle them and get the pill back...was so incredibly beautiful because I know it made millions of Nole tears splash on the floor

Play of the year was MT6, Derwin and another Nole standing and looking at a fumble only to have a Clemson OL outwork and out hustle them and get the pill back...was so incredibly beautiful because I know it made millions of Nole tears splash on the floor

Where I dont want to watch the whole thing

This thread has absolutely killed FSU's Unconquered message board. Went to go hunt tears and unless you want to read about fluff piece by those who control the page or women volleyball or tennis don't bother. They have locked everything...and man does it feel so good. They know we are over here laughing at them and it's burning their a*ses. Great work men...we now have won the off field battle in a blowout against our domestic abuse enabling, trailer trash, beyond ignorant rival fans. They are scared and they should be. We win...or should I say BALL GAME.

Advertisement

Where I dont want to watch the whole thing

https://floridastate.247sports.com/...ble-recovery-against-Clemson-Tigers-110311713

Is that a serious question? A few months ago, guys were handing the job to perry or writing off the season because rosier.

Williams has plenty of potential. Hopefully almost all the kids we recruit do. Whoever harnasses their potential the best will get the job. Potential itself is overrated, anyhow.

^^^iron sharpens iron....that’s why the game winning TD in the National Championship last year was caught by a walk-on

FSU-Florida kick, TV set:

FSU.jpg

Advertisement
Someone drop the FSU tweet about freshman and sophomore not seeing the field at Miami...now those are some tears. Just relentless replies to that confused young man

Advertisement
Back