Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Did anyone just see Matthew Thomas, Derwin James, and a 3rd fsu player stand around a loose ball laying down n the ground. All three tried to pick the ball up for a few seconds until a Clemson player ran in and jumped on it lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

James Blackmon is getting worse. He is not reading the defense at all. This is a great example of starting a freshman to soon. Makes me happy that N'kosi is sitting instead being fed to the dogs as a freshman.

Advertisement
James Blackmon is getting worse. He is not reading the defense at all. This is a great example of starting a freshman to soon. Makes me happy that N'kosi is sitting instead being fed to the dogs as a freshman.

Im a nkosi guy but thank god for Malik balling out for the spot

Advertisement
Did anyone just see Matthew Thomas, Derwin James, and a 3rd fsu player stand around a loose ball laying down n the ground. All three tried to pick the ball up for a few seconds until a Clemson player ran in and jumped on it lol....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Front runners gon front run

Advertisement
I'm still having trouble posting tweets on here, but James Blackman got his die on early on in the Clemson game.

https://twitter.com/AudibleSports/status/929454007935995905

1. Hit the twitter icon
2. Enter ONLY the numbers at the end of the tweet in between the brackets
3. Post.

Shouldn't you be killing trolls right now???

WHOM DID I MISS

There was a golden domer roaming abouts who came in false peace but it appears that he's been zapped.

Advertisement
Salty Noles

Screenshot_20171112-002803.jpg
Screenshot_20171112-002630.jpg

Kosi should get to 190 by next Fall...God Willing

He will be a starter for 2-3 years after Rosier graduates after next season and then Jarren Williams will be next .

He will be a starter for 2-3 years after Rosier graduates after next season and then Jarren Williams will be next .
It doesnt always go in sequential order. If Rosier starts next year, one of Perry or Williams or Weldon will get the nod in '19, and the orhers may think about transferring. No reason Williams couldn't beat out Perry.

It doesnt always go in sequential order. If Rosier starts next year, one of Perry or Williams or Weldon will get the nod in '19, and the orhers may think about transferring. No reason Williams couldn't beat out Perry.

You think Williams has that much potential to beat out Kosy?!

Advertisement
Back