Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

You’re still a big fūcking ***** that never went to school there but sucks off K 24/7.

Where the fūck is your head at, bltch?

you know where to find me...I have requested a meeting with you. Type is cheap. Talk is worse. Whaddup tho?!?

Another fake *** keyboard g pretending to look for a fight in the parking lot.

Guys that talk like this on the internets are the pūssyboys that got bullied in high school and then try to make up for it by acting like hardasses on the interwebs.

You’re just a frontrunning fake fan, fake tough guy, fake everything.

Nobody here believes you actually want to meet anyone. It’s all talk.

Advertisement
A Dookie has sabotaged the Noles tears thread smh. We gotta get this back on track asap

All of this FSU destruction is amazing...so much joy in my heart because of it

It's almost as good as us winning again. I hope UF beats them because Mcelwain needs some good news to keep his job and Jimbo will never get fired with the extension he has signed

Kplantz from Canessport?

Boom diggity

**** KP..RCT must be getting lonely

Was down for a couple days. Couldnt go that long without any message board banter

Advertisement
haven't been on RCT in years. are HurricaneNick and FSUWho still around?

Nick is still spewing his foolishness..FSWho only shows up every once in a while.Its lost almost all of its better posters...nothing but BS on there now.Deleted my account a couple months ago and came over here to talk football.

It's almost as good as us winning again. I hope UF beats them because Mcelwain needs some good news to keep his job and Jimbo will never get fired with the extension he has signed

Kplantz from Canessport?

Boom diggity

**** KP..RCT must be getting lonely

Was down for a couple days. Couldnt go that long without any message board banter

Good to see you, Kyle. Hope all is well with the fam and the job.

Advertisement

You’re still a big fūcking ***** that never went to school there but sucks off K 24/7.

Where the fūck is your head at, bltch?

My head is where the winners are...but, of course your font tells me all I need to know L-O-S-E-R. I think the Canes are playing in Chapel Hill this weekend, Be a good fan and attend homie. I'LL BE THERE. Don't talk me to death. Show up or shut up.

Love it. You're a winner because you chose to cheer for winning sports programs. "Look at me, I cheer for the Warriors, Patriots, and Duke (only in basketball)!! I'm a winner!" got Duke logicz. Posting Duke banners in a Noles Tears thread seems banworthy.

I love how the Seminole boards have all shifted in stories about recruiting on their front pages.

I can't even find something about their upcoming game with BC.

I hope this season never ends!

Advertisement
Advertisement
wtf is going on?

theibisrules is a fake pretend canes fan, is what’s going on.

He’s actually a dookie, got called out on it, and is now talkin shīt about how great dook, a school he’s too stupid to have attended, is.

It’s not that hard to follow.

Now I guess he’s also a fake pretend internet tough guy, implying he wants to fight other canes fans at the UNC game.

Oh yeah, he’s also cheering for the FBI to find something vs Coach L.

Just the kind of fan we need on this board.

Nice job mods.

I say we find this bytch at the game and tattoo the timberland emblem permanently on his fuggin face

F9484120-08B9-4D8E-9438-D53CCEAC88BC.jpg

wtf is going on?

He’s actually a dookie, got called out on it, and is now talkin shīt about how great dook, a school he’s too stupid to have attended, is.

Now I guess he’s also a fake pretend internet tough guy, implying he wants to fight other canes fans at the UNC game.

Nice job mods.

I say we find this bytch at the game and tattoo the timberland emblem permanently on his fuggin face

He wouldn’t show.

You’ve been at this game long enough to know that the people that talk the “meet me in the blue lot” shīt are just flexing their internet muscles. Nothing real about them.

But I like the way you think.

wtf is going on?

Nice job mods.

He wouldn’t show.

You’ve been at this game long enough to know that the people that talk the “meet me in the blue lot” shīt are just flexing their internet muscles. Nothing real about them.

But I like the way you think.

good-answer-i-like-the-way-you-think (1).jpg

Advertisement
Back