Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Look at this bltch hoe Duke fan polluting our boards.

You’re a Duke fan bltch, get the fūck off our boards you pha99ot, move your sorry *** to Durham, so you can suck off Cūntcliffe and K 24/7.

Why do you post here, you’re not a cane fan. You’re a dumb lame-*** Tobacco Road lackey Duke dlcksucker. Get lost bltch.

Advertisement
Last edited:
This is Noles Tears...but I see a lot of we cant beat coach K tears in here as well! No 1 program in country ol hoe a$$ ni66as!

What's K's record against Coach L? Asking for a friend.

5 ships against an FBI record. Ooops my bad. But, the FBI is methodical. They don't make a move unless they are certain. Tell your friend to get help for coach #3 . The Federal Government has like a 87% success rate when they go after people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
wtf is going on?

theibisrules is a fake pretend canes fan, is what’s going on.

He’s actually a dookie, got called out on it, and is now talkin shīt about how great dook, a school he’s too stupid to have attended, is.

It’s not that hard to follow.

Now I guess he’s also a fake pretend internet tough guy, implying he wants to fight other canes fans at the UNC game.

Oh yeah, he’s also cheering for the FBI to find something vs Coach L.

Just the kind of fan we need on this board.

Nice job mods.

This is Noles Tears...but I see a lot of we cant beat coach K tears in here as well! No 1 program in country ol hoe a$$ ni66as!

5 ships against an FBI record. Ooops my bad. But, the FBI is methodical. They don't make a move unless they are certain. Tell your friend to get help for coach #3 . The Federal Government has like a 87% success rate when they go after people.

Guess he was embarassed to answer.

Advertisement
Another fly by night Miami football, Duke basketball "fan" on here, what's new? This is what I don't get: if you want to act like a frontrunning 10 year old and root for two schools in different sports go for it (it's clear you went to neither school). Yet, it baffles me why all these insecure fake fans feel the need to trash the basketball team the second they get called out on their bull****. Insecure losers.

Listen, TheIbisRulesinFootballSeasonOnly, I will ban you with impunity you freaking shameless front runner.

You want to wear Sebastian on your shirt and dance in coach K's undies? Fine. You will not come in here and assault UM just because the type of ball changes. You're no more than another troll then.

Last edited:

Listen, TheIbisRulesinFootballSeasonOnly, I will ban you with impunity you freaking shameless front runner.

You want to wear Sebastian on your shirt and dance in coach K's undies? Fine. You will not come in here and assault UM just because the type of ball changes. You're no more than another troll then.

FIFY

tumblr_n5516uHhVa1rgpyeqo1_500 (1).jpg
#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Last edited:

FIFY

View attachment 52529
#IndayKillsTrollsDead

That's what I get for typing on my phone while burning bagels.

Advertisement

FIFY

View attachment 52529
#IndayKillsTrollsDead

I root for Jamaica in the bobsled.

5 ships against an FBI record. Ooops my bad. But, the FBI is methodical. They don't make a move unless they are certain. Tell your friend to get help for coach [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=3]#3 [/URL] . The Federal Government has like a 87% success rate when they go after people.

Bhahahahaha settle down guys... I got this!

The reason why hes named as Coach #3 is because they don’t have enough to indict. That in itself says everything considering you can literally indict just about anyone for anything. If you’d like me to qualify myself and my background to make this statement I’ll be more than happy to. The fbi has had this case for 3 years and only a handful indictments tells me they are posturing. If they get more info to further the case then great, if not then it’ll get wrapped up quickly.

On a side note we all look forward to whoopin Dukes *** this year (again)!

Advertisement

FIFY

View attachment 52529
#IndayKillsTrollsDead

Keyboard gangsta...ahh yes the ban oh ok my life won't go on

The FBI doesn't make mistakes? Ever hear of Comey, J. Edgar's frilly underwear? It's a federal agency they make misteaks (sic) as a matter of policy. SMDH!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

FIFY

View attachment 52529
#IndayKillsTrollsDead

I'm not even mad at the Duke fandom, I'm numb to it. I've seen all kinds of divided loyalties on this board. It's weird to me but whatever. It becomes a problem when someone with dual loyalties starts taking shots at Miami or promoting their other team, especially if it's a big program. This is still a Miami board. No disrespect intended, just saying.

FIFY

View attachment 52529
#IndayKillsTrollsDead

I'm gonna miss that avatar though... ****.

Advertisement
Back