Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I love how they keep pointing the fingers at the U, talking bad **** and all about us, while their ****** team sinks. They may not have Golden and Nofries like we did, but lol, they playing like they hired them. Perhaps, we did a number on them like they been doing it to us past few years.

Watching them get beat like laundry by the river, and a silent crowd and their chant on mute, sure is refreshing.

Advertisement
I love how they keep pointing the fingers at the U, talking bad **** and all about us, while their ****** team sinks. They may not have Golden and Nofries like we did, but lol, they playing like they hired them. Perhaps, we did a number on them like they been doing it to us past few years.

Watching them get beat like laundry by the river, and a silent crowd and their chant on mute, sure is refreshing.

Well done sir.

[TWEET]921767069976276992[/TWEET]

Maybe their stadium is too far from campus?

I have a cousin who stays above some fsu students in Tallahassee. They told him they were at the game and left at then end of the 3rd with the rest of the student section....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well done sir.

Lulz at the Duke fans...you bandwagon homos look ridiculous.

Turds-Holes in Gainesville will have plenty of empty seats even with a bid to the Weedeater Bowl on the line.

That game might decide who actually makes a bowl game

It may decide if either team makes a bowl. 4-6 Holes vs 5-5 Turds. Holes win both miss a bowl game. That would be ideal.

I have a cousin who stays above some fsu students in Tallahassee. They told him they were at the game and left at then end of the 3rd with the rest of the student section....

Well done sir.

Glad to know ur name is Unsider. What a lame you are and not really worth any of my time. I'll get back to ur sweetcheeks a$$ at hoops season you twink.

Advertisement
All of this FSU destruction is amazing...so much joy in my heart because of it

It's almost as good as us winning again. I hope UF beats them because Mcelwain needs some good news to keep his job and Jimbo will never get fired with the extension he has signed

Well done sir.

Glad to know ur name is Unsider. What a lame you are and not really worth any of my time. I'll get back to ur sweetcheeks a$$ at hoops season you twink.

Wait.

You’re saying you’re going to get back at him by talking up your Duke B.B. team and talking shīt about Miami basketball?

Just double-checking.

Well done sir.

Wait.

You’re saying you’re going to get back at him by talking up your Duke B.B. team and talking shīt about Miami basketball?

Just double-checking.

Wait...so is there some LAW that says I can't root for who I wanna root for? Go mope somewhere else $hitface. I am originally from the Raleigh-Durham area and have been a fan of Coach K his entire time at Duke. I also have been a fan of Miami football since I was 12 years old. Get the ***c outta my font. Don't get mad at me because it might take hoops another 40-50 years before they get their first title.

Advertisement

Well done sir.

Wait.

Just double-checking.

Wait...so is there some LAW that says I can't root for who I wanna root for? Go mope somewhere else $hitface. I am originally from the Raleigh-Durham area and have been a fan of Coach K his entire time at Duke. I also have been a fan of Miami football since I was 12 years old. Get the ***c outta my font. Don't get mad at me because it might take hoops another 40-50 years before they get their first title.

Pick a team fūckface.

Advertisement

Wait.

Just double-checking.

Pick a team fūckface.
This^

Patrick may be out for the year, significant knee injury. On crutches, didn’t practice today. I love it, I hope they go 2-9. I’ll go ahead and call the “upset” on the road at BC Friday for the whole nation to see.

Patrick Joyner, time for you to make the switch bruh.

And while you are at it tell Akeem Dent to open things back up as well. Leave that sinking ship.

Well done sir.

Say what? I’m sure you’re responding to Thread Killa, and not me. I’m no Puke baked a** sniffer.

Advertisement

Wait.

Just double-checking.

Pick a team fūckface.

Maybe I should just pick ur face to destroy...aint no problem bit ch

Wait.

Just double-checking.

Pick a team fūckface.
This^

cant compete with coach K...I see ya boy, go cry somewhere

This is Noles Tears...but I see a lot of we cant beat coach K tears in here as well! No 1 program in country ol hoe a$$ ni66as!

YNXDJRZZLGPEPYD.20151018030156.jpg

Advertisement
Back