Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Sorry for no link but it came from tomahawk nation, Jimbo said he still expects MT back soon. Guess those teachers are being stubborn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Find this very interesting. Summer classes are over. Are they offering some kind of special class for this kid? How is that allowed? I heard on radio Thomas has enough credits but doesn't have the correct classes to be considered a senior academically (after 4 years) and is behind on those due to poor guidance. I'm sure that is pure hogwash but how do you just create a class for a kid to take?

Advertisement
Their OL is going to get squashed by Bama...FSU's Tackles are highly suspect (one of them a converted DE named Leonard who was absolute dog sht last year) and they have a terrible C w almost zero depth. If they suffer a few injuries in that unit they are in a world of trouble. Bama and Cane DL's should feast on Francois bruised and battered carcass

Bama -7, bet your house , kids and wife

This is not a joke and worth the read. The FSU athletic dept is leaking that the MT6 holdup is because a professor of his incorrectly input his grade and now cannot be reached because he is out of the country. That is there story!!!!! Hysterical. Funniest/most pathetic response in the history of humanity. Internet? email? WhatsApp? text? Phone call?...no way to contact a professor for weeks who "accidentally" input MT6 grade wrong? This is why Jumbo shut out the media the past few days? Because he couldn't say this with a straight face? Or because he didn't want to admit he originally lied when he said MT6 was out because he was "sick"? Just insanity out of Tally again allowing these kids to get away with rape, hit and runs while intoxicated, hitting pregnant girlfriends, being so pathetically dumb that you cannot be eligible at FSU, etc, etc. At this point how is the media not catching on to this story and exposing this blatant fraud. From funny to downright pathetic.

Fisher trying to get them grades changed

Apparently Jimbo has until next week to cheat Matt Thomas grades into eligibility as teams need to submit rosters with eligible players to NCAA. Ton on heat on teachers to allow retaking of tests/make up missed assignments. Think Last Chance U + heavy cheating + pressuring teachers for the betterment of the football team.

The crazy thing is that at it's even gotten this far without the prof admitting he made a clerical error and adjusting the grade back to the A+ it should have been in the first place. I have every confidence jumbo will get it sorted out in time.

Nailed it...Jimbo gonna Jimbo. I mean...who cares if the kid can't read...why teach him a worthless skill like that?

Advertisement
This is not a joke and worth the read. The FSU athletic dept is leaking that the MT6 holdup is because a professor of his incorrectly input his grade and now cannot be reached because he is out of the country. That is there story!!!!! Hysterical. Funniest/most pathetic response in the history of humanity. Internet? email? WhatsApp? text? Phone call?...no way to contact a professor for weeks who "accidentally" input MT6 grade wrong? This is why Jumbo shut out the media the past few days? Because he couldn't say this with a straight face? Or because he didn't want to admit he originally lied when he said MT6 was out because he was "sick"? Just insanity out of Tally again allowing these kids to get away with rape, hit and runs while intoxicated, hitting pregnant girlfriends, being so pathetically dumb that you cannot be eligible at FSU, etc, etc. At this point how is the media not catching on to this story and exposing this blatant fraud. From funny to downright pathetic.

Business as usual in Trailerhassee

Wow. That's some gator level stuff from the noles right there

Screenshot_20170824-072331.jpg

Uhh 1st round talent?? Yeah no

Screenshot_20170824-072711.jpg

Ohh so you change grades professor? Wonder how many times you've done this for a player

Screenshot_20170824-072625.jpg

Ohh Jimbo will fix this professor.

This is what I love about rumors....rheyre blasting some professor saying he should be fire etc even if he made a mistake, but their mod confirmed it's not about a grade not being entered lol

Advertisement
View attachment 49067

Ohh so you change grades professor? Wonder how many times you've done this for a player

View attachment 49068

This is what I love about rumors....rheyre blasting some professor saying he should be fire etc even if he made a mistake, but their mod confirmed it's not about a grade not being entered lol

They're basically saying that they'll bypass the professor and just go over their head and have the Department Chair change the grade. The NCAA should take issue with this. The guy's ineligible and they're falsifying the records by non-meritoriously changing grades purely so that he can play.

Last edited:
View attachment 49067

View attachment 49068

They're basically saying that they'll bypass the professor and just go over their head and have the Department Chair change the grade. The NCAA should take issue with this. The guy's ineligible and they're falsifying the records by non-meritoriously changing grades purely so that he can play.

This is what is so absolutely filthy about the F$U fans. Publicly, they will advocate for every mechanism that puts the football team ahead of the university.

Here's an idea...Matthew Thomas has been enrolled for several years...maybe...JUST MAYBE...he should be more than one class away from absolute academic ineligibility.

You have F$U fans proposing all manner of "remedies" for this situation, which may not even...you know...be the TRUE explanation for why Matthew Thomas is out...but assuming that it is, some are calling for the professor to be disciplined, some are calling for a bypassing of all administrative controls (heck, even a "department head" is doing so as well).

It's just filthy. Even if EVERYTHING is the fault of one professor, and I do have sympathy for ALL students in that situation, again, an upperclassman should be more than ONE CLASS away from academic ineligibility.

By the way, just analyze how this information circulated on their board. A woman who works at F$U was told something (possibly by the player), as if nobody has ever lied about their humiliating situation before. Your credit card was declined? Yeah, the bank made a mistake. Whatever. I don't believe this "explanation" of Matthew Thomas' situation in much the same way that I didn't believe all the lies which were circulated to defend Jameis Winston by that one poster on Warchant who filled his postings with ebonics to sound like he was some sort of insider who was close to Jameis.

Gaytor fans are delusional and arrogant. F$U fans lie, and/or will believe any lie, that makes their program look better.

View attachment 49067

View attachment 49068

This is what is so absolutely filthy about the F$U fans. Publicly, they will advocate for every mechanism that puts the football team ahead of the university.

Here's an idea...Matthew Thomas has been enrolled for several years...maybe...JUST MAYBE...he should be more than one class away from absolute academic ineligibility.

You have F$U fans proposing all manner of "remedies" for this situation, which may not even...you know...be the TRUE explanation for why Matthew Thomas is out...but assuming that it is, some are calling for the professor to be disciplined, some are calling for a bypassing of all administrative controls (heck, even a "department head" is doing so as well).

It's just filthy. Even if EVERYTHING is the fault of one professor, and I do have sympathy for ALL students in that situation, again, an upperclassman should be more than ONE CLASS away from academic ineligibility.

By the way, just analyze how this information circulated on their board. A woman who works at F$U was told something (possibly by the player), as if nobody has ever lied about their humiliating situation before. Your credit card was declined? Yeah, the bank made a mistake. Whatever. I don't believe this "explanation" of Matthew Thomas' situation in much the same way that I didn't believe all the lies which were circulated to defend Jameis Winston by that one poster on Warchant who filled his postings with ebonics to sound like he was some sort of insider who was close to Jameis.

Gaytor fans are delusional and arrogant. F$U fans lie, and/or will believe any lie, that makes their program look better.

Spot on. Just incredible how easily manipulated that fan based is. Just pathetic stuff. The vitriol that came out when defending a rapist in Winston, a domestic assault against a pregnant women in Karlos Williams, and drunken hit and run in PJ Williams is the stuff of pure psychos. Throw in this MT6 situation and it really makes one wonder what in the **** is going on with that program. A women who works at FSU and some shady FSU professor are on message boards circulating propaganda to the salivating FSU masses to soak in in a sorry effort to spin this MT6 narrative away from the fact that he is actually ineligible and needs Jimbo and co to cheat in order to get him on the active roster vs Bama. Think about all this. Pure insanity. But at the end of the day this kid, who clearly has other issues aside from football to sort out (reading, writing, you know the basics to be able to put food on the table when football ends) will be given a cheat code and miraculously be allowed to play ball because that is how FSU operates. Just watch the FSU fans when this happens...classic case study in herd mentality and downright ignorance.

Funny thing is Antonio cromartie was eligible 3 years and couldn't read. How bad is it to be academically ineligible at fsu?

Advertisement
MT6 = First Round LB??

Hahahahaha ... FSU fans are the most unbelievably biased evaluators of their own players I've ever seen.

Advertisement
View attachment 49067

View attachment 49068

Which I believe there is a criminal charge for in the state of Florida for falsifying a legal record. I'll have to do some research.

MT6 = First Round LB??

Hahahahaha ... FSU fans are the most unbelievably biased evaluators of their own players I've ever seen.

This ^^^ and some of there fans say that Derwin James is just as good or better than Sean Taylor with more size and athleticism LMAO

MT6 = First Round LB??

This ^^^ and some of there fans say that Derwin James is just as good or better than Sean Taylor with more size and athleticism LMAO

The way they get to that with James: A) FSU fans believe they are the greatest college football program of all time B) Derwin James may be the best Safety to play at FSU. Therefore, he must be better than any Safety who has played elsewhere.

My question is, who has FSU ever had that is worth a **** at Safety? Being the best FSU has had, isn't saying much.

Advertisement
Back