Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
I understand these kids being able to benefit from their likeness, but how could this not be considered pay for play?? Telling a kid we will give you $$$ if you go here but not there? Isn’t that what everyone has complained about and try to outlaw in CFB? I know we all hate the NCAA but someone, either NCAA or the schools themselves have to get this under control. It’s become open season for boosters and now giant companies to pay unwarranted $$$ to sway 18yr olds. I just don’t see how this doesn’t ruin CFB
I don’t think the NCAA can do much on this and kids were already being paid before this. What’s the real difference except it being out in the open?

Outside of winning the national championships and losing my virginity this is the best day of my ******* life

Happy Good Day GIF by CBC

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, that kid did FSU dirty. I don't care that it's FSU, he's been solid for what's seemed like a long, long time. If he does indeed bolt for Jackson State or anywhere else on signing day, that's just immature and disloyal. I got no problem with kids committing and decommitting but to flip at the last second to stage some show doesn't bode well of his character and demeanor.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Man, that kid did FSU dirty. I don't care that it's FSU, he's been solid for what's seemed like a long, long time. If he does indeed bolt for Jackson State or anywhere else on signing day, that's just immature and disloyal. I got no problem with kids committing and decommitting but to flip at the last second to stage some show doesn't bode well of his character and demeanor.
Coaches do it all the time.

Advertisement
Back