Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Man, that kid did FSU dirty. I don't care that it's FSU, he's been solid for what's seemed like a long, long time. If he does indeed bolt for Jackson State or anywhere else on signing day, that's just immature and disloyal. I got no problem with kids committing and decommitting but to flip at the last second to stage some show doesn't bode well of his character and demeanor.

I couldn’t think of another school/fan base I would rather see this happen to. This is fantastic. I don’t care about his character, he ain’t coming here and it hurts our rival.

Advertisement
F*ck FSU.
Sure. I get it. It's a business. But this is just game-playing by this kid. And I know they're all kids but it's a bad look. You want to be coy about where you're going and "surprise" the world at the last minute. Fine. But to be committed for months (year?) and then switch on signing day, dang. We'd crucify a kid if he did this to us.

Advertisement
Man, that kid did FSU dirty. I don't care that it's FSU, he's been solid for what's seemed like a long, long time. If he does indeed bolt for Jackson State or anywhere else on signing day, that's just immature and disloyal. I got no problem with kids committing and decommitting but to flip at the last second to stage some show doesn't bode well of his character and demeanor.
Their OC did just bail this morning. What about his character?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think this is super dumb for the kid and terrible for college football, but I'm going to sit back and enjoy it nonetheless because Mike Norvell is now the laughing stock of the sport. I almost feel bad for the guy. This is just straight disrespectful lol.

I don’t really think it’s that dumb. I mean it may not be the smartest move, but who’s going to throw to him at FSU? Any good receivers to the NFL from fsu the last 10 years? He has the opportunity to be a likely (multi?) millionaire before ever playing a down.

Talented players will always be drafted to
The nfl. He can get his money and transfer out of jacksonville state, likely will when Deon takes Norvells job

Advertisement
Back