Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard he’s putting together a new Top 3
1606352215746.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Keep that photo away from Paranos

Empirical evidence that #bigthighsmakebiglives. Ya'll bust my balls for Luvin big women, but yet your favorite sport could not function without the trench bully offspring that were sprung from between the hot juicy thunderous thighs of a big beautiful woman who recieved the proper sexual healing to conceive a chunky bundle of joy, whom will grow up to be massive athletic human being. All because his rubenesque mama was limber enough for reverse cowgirl riding along with a few other Masters and Johnson positions (such as Lateral Coital) thanks to those powerful thighs.

Go Canes

Empirical evidence that #bigthighsmakebiglives. Ya'll bust my balls for Luvin big women, but yet your favorite sport could not function without the trench bully offspring that were sprung from between the hot juicy thunderous thighs of a big beautiful woman who recieved the proper sexual healing to conceive a chunky bundle of joy, whom will grow up to be massive athletic human being. All because his rubenesque mama was limber enough for reverse cowgirl riding along with a few other Masters and Johnson positions thanks to those powerful thighs.

Go Canes

I don’t judge, do whatever makes you happy. I just didn’t want you to get too excited when you saw that picture and potentially ruin a good pair of underwear.

Advertisement
Still can't believe they're not going to be in the ne Coming to America movie.
Why in gods name would you make a new coming to America movie? The original was pretty much flawless. Come up with some new ideas. Is the new version going to be all women like the new ghostbusters?

Why in gods name would you make a new coming to America movie? The original was pretty much flawless. Come up with some new ideas. Is the new version going to be all women like the new ghostbusters?
Not sure but I'm kinda scared it's going to flop. :(

Advertisement
Back