Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

The gaytor would never admit it was tiny. They’d say it’s a high four star 94 rating ******. Should be bumped up to a 98 rating five star and they’re already on wiltfong to change it and calling out ivins. Ongoing thing for a while. But really that ****** has been getting exposed for a while. The gaytor has already “threatened” to cancel his subscription unless the bump comes in soon

Advertisement
fspoo qb.PNG

f$poo's season... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
The best part is when they play again eventually Dabo will not call off the dogs. 4 quarters 60 minutes of starters vs FSU...

No backups
We have seen first hand what Dabo can do when he wants to prove a point. (In 2015, when he wanted Al Golden out of the ACC and since we didnt have the balls to do it he did it for us. 58-0)

So I expect the same result.

But lets all not kid ourselves, this game will not be rescheduled. FSU will make sure of it. And Clemson wont need it to get to the ACC title game. Beating the worst FSU team since the 1970s by a score of 100-0 wont help or hurt Clemson's playoff hopes by years end.

We have seen first hand what Dabo can do when he wants to prove a point. (In 2015, when he wanted Al Golden out of the ACC and since we didnt have the balls to do it he did it for us. 58-0)

So I expect the same result.

But lets all not kid ourselves, this game will not be rescheduled. FSU will make sure of it. And Clemson wont need it to get to the ACC title game. Beating the worst FSU team since the 1970s by a score of 100-0 wont help or hurt Clemson's playoff hopes by years end.
Dabo consistently holds a massive grudge against fspoo and Miami. Fspoo because they beat up on him regularly at Clemson and because they ruined his great 2013 season in a top five matchup at home. They got demolished. And he hates Miami cause we’re the antithesis of his good ole boy crap little ole Clemson garbage

Anybody defending fsu in any sort of way should catch a band. Not saying its happening on here, but ive seen plenty of "I hate fsu more than anything but they did the right thing here" garbage on the interwebz

Agree. If anyone thinks FSU is the "concerned" vs Duke, they're a moron.

Several ACC games have been played even with a player testing positive on Fri. And FSU agreed to the ACC medical rules before the season. Dabo is right, they ducked Clemson

Advertisement
Serious question because I don’t know - where is the conference commissioners office and how is this not something that FSU gets punished for? A fine at the very least? This is a terrible precedent to set, right?

They wont be punished because theyre going to keep saying over and over " we did this out of caution to protect our student athletes and staff."

Its hard to argue against that even though we all know deep down they got out of this game because they knew it was another embarrassing L coming their way

An opportunity presented itself and they jumped on it.

Btw I cant stand Dabo but I like how hes calling them out lol

Advertisement
They wont be punished because theyre going to keep saying over and over " we did this out of caution to protect our student athletes and staff."

Its hard to argue against that even though we all know deep down they got out of this game because they knew it was another embarrassing L coming their way

An opportunity presented itself and they jumped on it.

Btw I cant stand Dabo but I like how hes calling them out lol
But Dabo is right; this met the conference criteria to play. Do universities get to ignore governing policies unilaterally? That’s a can of worms, right?

Advertisement
Norvell singlehandedly just killed not only his Nole HC career but his P5 HC future. FSU is just biding time before they push him out the door, but the rest of the P5 world collectively shook its heads in disbelief and disgust.

Complete p*ssy move and there is no way to mask it. You don't call off the game because one player tested positive the day before. He was identified, properly quarantined and being treated properly under medical protocols. At least reschedule the game for Sunday or Monday. Clemson traveled to Tally only to be given the run-around and have to return back to SC.

It's one thing to suck, but don't suck AND be a p*ssy. They knew they were going to get an a&& raping, but ran away like cowards. Play the **** game. I would have used that opportunity to give my young players some PT. Who gives a &hit about record right now when you're 2-6??

B*tch a&& move, and that's the kind of stain that stays with you forever.

Norvell singlehandedly just killed not only his Nole HC career but his P5 HC future. FSU is just biding time before they push him out the door, but the rest of the P5 world collectively shook its heads in disbelief and disgust.

Complete p*ssy move and there is no way to mask it. You don't call off the game because one player tested positive the day before. He was identified, properly quarantined and being treated properly under medical protocols. At least reschedule the game for Sunday or Monday. Clemson traveled to Tally only to be given the run-around and have to return back to SC.

It's one thing to suck, but don't suck AND be a p*ssy. They knew they were going to get an a&& raping, but ran away like cowards. Play the **** game. I would have used that opportunity to give my young players some PT. Who gives a &hit about record right now when you're 2-6??

B*tch a&& move, and that's the kind of stain that stays with you forever.
📠

Advertisement
Back