Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

FB_IMG_1606175636581.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Norvell singlehandedly just killed not only his Nole HC career but his P5 HC future. FSU is just biding time before they push him out the door, but the rest of the P5 world collectively shook its heads in disbelief and disgust.

Complete p*ssy move and there is no way to mask it. You don't call off the game because one player tested positive the day before. He was identified, properly quarantined and being treated properly under medical protocols. At least reschedule the game for Sunday or Monday. Clemson traveled to Tally only to be given the run-around and have to return back to SC.

It's one thing to suck, but don't suck AND be a p*ssy. They knew they were going to get an a&& raping, but ran away like cowards. Play the **** game. I would have used that opportunity to give my young players some PT. Who gives a &hit about record right now when you're 2-6??

B*tch a&& move, and that's the kind of stain that stays with you forever.
Alot of good stuff here but the best part was the fact that Clemson offered to play on Sunday/Monday and FSU still said "No". To me that was the dagger that proved they just didnt want to play. It would have given the medical staffs plenty of time to test each Clemson player all day Saturday and/or Sunday and get immediate results.

Using the "We need to listen to the doctors" talking points really made Norvall look like an idiot. I voted for Biden but even I will admit that if we had listened to the doctors/scientists there wouldnt have been a college season at all. (not to bring in the "P" word but was trying to make a point)

Alot of good stuff here but the best part was the fact that Clemson offered to play on Sunday/Monday and FSU still said "No". To me that was the dagger that proved they just didnt want to play. It would have given the medical staffs plenty of time to test each Clemson player all day Saturday and/or Sunday and get immediate results.

Using the "We need to listen to the doctors" talking points really made Norvall look like an idiot. I voted for Biden but even I will admit that if we had listened to the doctors/scientists there wouldnt have been a college season at all. (not to bring in the "P" word but was trying to make a point)
It isn't a good look from a competitive stand point that's for sure. Imagine trying to recruit against Clemson, or really any real team for that matter, you want to go to that program, they won't even step on the field with us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back