Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Two oblivious "everybody does it" geniuses, "OriginalGatorHater" and Bill O'Reilly.

Bill O'Reilly
@BillOReilly

Warren pounding Bloomberg about non disclosure agreements signed by women. All companies have those. Bloomberg looks weak.

Yeah, "all companies" have non-disclosures and cover-ups, particularly companies that employ Bill O'Reilly and/or "OriginalGatorHater".

WTF are you babbling about now? If I needed tax help, I would ask you. You clearly don't know schit about how companies are run, so don't even waste your breath on this subject.

So I have a question for you, since you should actually know the answer to this. Do big companies do the morally right thing when it comes to paying their taxes? Or do they use every loophole and trick in the book to pay the least amount of taxes possible?

Advertisement
Guys that read prepared statements by their lawyer do. Shawn Oakman said something and he was found not guilty in court.

If you think Kobe's attorneys prepared that statement and he was just FORCED to say it, you are clueless.

If Kobe didn't agree with those words, he didn't have to issue those words, either on his own or through an attorney.

Yeah, that's a brilliant "defense".

"Hey, I didn't really mean what I said in my press release, my lawyers forced me to say that."

Kobe acknowledged that the woman did not consent. No consent means that it was rape, regardless of whether all parties agree to drop the criminal charges.

If you think Kobe's attorneys prepared that statement and he was just FORCED to say it, you are clueless.

If Kobe didn't agree with those words, he didn't have to issue those words, either on his own or through an attorney.

Yeah, that's a brilliant "defense".

"Hey, I didn't really mean what I said in my press release, my lawyers forced me to say that."

Kobe acknowledged that the woman did not consent. No consent means that it was rape, regardless of whether all parties agree to drop the criminal charges.

I guess you will ignore the fact she had 8 different sperm DNA in here or the fact her closest friends said she was habitual liar. If Kobe raped her, why wouldnt she want to testify in court?

Also In America, you are innocent until proven guilty. She was one of many of these money hungry whores trying to come up on another black celebrity.

WTF are you babbling about now? If I needed tax help, I would ask you. You clearly don't know schit about how companies are run, so don't even waste your breath on this subject.

So I have a question for you, since you should actually know the answer to this. Do big companies do the morally right thing when it comes to paying their taxes? Or do they use every loophole and trick in the book to pay the least amount of taxes possible?

Keep using all of your nutjob buzzwords. "Loophole". "Every trick in the book". You have no idea what you are talking about.

First, I know exactly how companies are run. I've worked for "companies" for 20 years.

Second, you don't know anything about corporate taxes. You just don't. I could mention "FIN 48" to you (and I realize that it has been renumbered now) and you wouldn't understand the significance.

No, "companies" do NOT "use every loophole and trick in the book to pay the least amount of taxes possible". That is an inaccurate statement. Due to public disclosures and IRS rules, we have to evaluate the likelihood of prevailing upon examination. I can't speak for every single "company" ever, but nearly every publicly-traded company has to have "substantial authority" for even TAKING a particular tax position, and even then, you have to take the financial statement hit (i.e., set up a FIN 48 reserve) for any amounts that are NOT "more likely than not" to survive an examination.

I realize that your rudimentary understanding of the business world has been informed by antiquated concepts and stereotypes that you probably saw on TV. But I have worked for publicly-traded companies, and interacted with Big 4 accounting firms, for 20 years.

So, yeah, it is not about "big companies" doing the "morally right" thing when it comes to taxes. But your fantasy that "companies" will "use every loophole and trick in the book to pay the least amount of taxes possible" is simply not true. There are limits. And those limits may come from the law, and risk analysis, and the fear of signing your name under penalties of perjury AND NOT FROM MORALITY, but there ARE limits that "big companies" acknowledge and abide by.

“Anyone may arrange his affairs so that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which best pays the treasury. There is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes. Over and over again the Courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everyone does it, rich and poor alike and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands.”
~ Judge Learned Hand
(1872-1961), Judge, U. S. Court of Appeals
in the case of Gregory v. Helvering 69 F.2d 809, 810 (2d Cir. 1934), aff'd, 293 U.S. 465, 55 S.Ct. 266, 79 L.Ed. 596 (1935)

Advertisement
I guess you will ignore the fact she had 8 different sperm DNA in here or the fact her closest friends said she was habitual liar. If Kobe raped her, why wouldnt she want to testify in court?

Also In America, you are innocent until proven guilty. She was one of many of these money hungry whores trying to come up on another black celebrity.

First, your "facts" are actually lies.

"It was revealed that she wore underpants containing another man's ***** and pubic hair to her rape exam the day after the alleged incident. Detective Doug Winters stated that the yellow underwear she wore to her rape exam contained sperm from another man, along with Caucasian pubic hair."

Do you understand the difference between "another man" (singular) and your lie about "8 different"?

Second, her "closest friends" did not actually say she was a "habitual liar".

Third, "why wouldn't she want to testify in court"? Hundreds of thousands of women choose not to testify in court.

Nobody ever disputed "innocent until proven guilty".

And innocent people don't say what Kobe admitted to.

Keep using all of your nutjob buzzwords. "Loophole". "Every trick in the book". You have no idea what you are talking about.

First, I know exactly how companies are run. I've worked for "companies" for 20 years.

Second, you don't know anything about corporate taxes. You just don't. I could mention "FIN 48" to you (and I realize that it has been renumbered now) and you wouldn't understand the significance.

No, "companies" do NOT "use every loophole and trick in the book to pay the least amount of taxes possible". That is an inaccurate statement. Due to public disclosures and IRS rules, we have to evaluate the likelihood of prevailing upon examination. I can't speak for every single "company" ever, but nearly every publicly-traded company has to have "substantial authority" for even TAKING a particular tax position, and even then, you have to take the financial statement hit (i.e., set up a FIN 48 reserve) for any amounts that are NOT "more likely than not" to survive an examination.

I realize that your rudimentary understanding of the business world has been informed by antiquated concepts and stereotypes that you probably saw on TV. But I have worked for publicly-traded companies, and interacted with Big 4 accounting firms, for 20 years.

So, yeah, it is not about "big companies" doing the "morally right" thing when it comes to taxes. But your fantasy that "companies" will "use every loophole and trick in the book to pay the least amount of taxes possible" is simply not true. There are limits. And those limits may come from the law, and risk analysis, and the fear of signing your name under penalties of perjury AND NOT FROM MORALITY, but there ARE limits that "big companies" acknowledge and abide by.

“Anyone may arrange his affairs so that his taxes shall be as low as possible; he is not bound to choose that pattern which best pays the treasury. There is not even a patriotic duty to increase one's taxes. Over and over again the Courts have said that there is nothing sinister in so arranging affairs as to keep taxes as low as possible. Everyone does it, rich and poor alike and all do right, for nobody owes any public duty to pay more than the law demands.”
~ Judge Learned Hand
in the case of Gregory v. Helvering 69 F.2d 809, 810 (2d Cir. 1934), aff'd, 293 U.S. 465, 55 S.Ct. 266, 79 L.Ed. 596 (1935)

You are correct, I am not a tax attorney. Which is why I asked YOU the question. I hire peons like you to do these things for me, so my companies pay the least amount of money in taxes, while not getting arrested. Which you confirmed for me. You clearly misunderstood what I meant about loopholes and every trick in the book.

Let me explain it a bit easier for you. If a company hired me to do their taxes they would be paying a **** of a lot more in taxes, than if they hired someone who is actually an expert on the subject? Do you disagree?

However, you do not know how companies are run. As proven by your last statements.

Advertisement
I'm sure I missed a few but below is a list of South Florida traitors who signed with the enemy only to become broke bums:

- Matthew Thomas
- Keith Bryant
- John Franklin (FSU's sad way of trying to lure his teammate Alex Collins)
- Jesus Wilson
- Ermon Lane...classic waste of limited talent...dude started a can't miss WR and ended a can't tackle S
- Da'vante Phillips
- Sh’Mar Kilby-Lane
- Tarvarus McFadden...really enjoyed seeing him bust as I'm sure Rumph did
- Amir Rasul
- Emmett Rice
- James Blackman

Still to be determined South Florida traitors who will most likely become broke bums by choosing to play at FSU:

- Stanford Samuels III
- Asante Samuel Jr.
- Malcolm Ray
- Jarvis Brownlee
- Marurice Smith
- Dontae Lucas
- Akeem Dent
- Jarrett Jackson
- Bryan Robinson
- Lloyd Willis

SFLA parents...teach your kids to stay away from that white trash **** hole in Tallahassee
Applause.

~ Judge Learned Hand
Dropping knowledge on bozo's is good sport. Well done.

Advertisement
You are correct, I am not a tax attorney. Which is why I asked YOU the question. I hire peons like you to do these things for me, so my companies pay the least amount of money in taxes, while not getting arrested. Which you confirmed for me. You clearly misunderstood what I meant about loopholes and every trick in the book.

Let me explain it a bit easier for you. If a company hired me to do their taxes they would be paying a **** of a lot more in taxes, than if they hired someone who is actually an expert on the subject? Do you disagree?

However, you do not know how companies are run. As proven by your last statements.

So if a company hired an idiot like you to do their taxes, instead of an expert?

Sure, I can agree to that. Especially when your standard for tax compliance is "not getting arrested".

It doesn't change the fact that you make claims to knowing how "companies" and "big companies" operate, when you really know nothing, which you proved by your own words.

Your "companies". Yeah, you've got a couple of disregarded entities. Big deal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back