Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

You're a dope. Far FAR more guilty people get away with crimes than the number of innocent people wrongly convicted. That's just reality.

Jameis Winston is a rapist. Kobe Bryant is a rapist. Go back and read Kobe's near-admission, and you can see that even HE knew that his victim did not consent to what happened.

The ONE THING that I admire about Kobe is that actually made the most of his second chance, by all accounts he was a great father to four GIRLS, and he did so many positive things after the rape. Jameis Winston did not. OJ Simpson did not.

Kobe learned his lesson and worked very hard to make amends. I can respect that.

Kobe is a rapist? You are a straight POS

Advertisement
Yes, tons of people smoke joints in their home and jay walk and get away with it. If that is what your point is, you are correct, even though your point is moronic. Go to any inner city area and you will see hordes of people getting convicted of crimes they never committed.

Smoking joints in your house is legal in about 15 states and Washington DC

You're a dope. Far FAR more guilty people get away with crimes than the number of innocent people wrongly convicted. That's just reality.

Jameis Winston is a rapist. Kobe Bryant is a rapist. Go back and read Kobe's near-admission, and you can see that even HE knew that his victim did not consent to what happened.

The ONE THING that I admire about Kobe is that actually made the most of his second chance, by all accounts he was a great father to four GIRLS, and he did so many positive things after the rape. Jameis Winston did not. OJ Simpson did not.

Kobe learned his lesson and worked very hard to make amends. I can respect that.

Bingo

You are correct. Only schools that are interested in winning an NC would do that.

Only schools that put football above morals and laws do that. FSU being one of those small town schools that worship the religion of football and protect their cash cow at all costs

Smoking joints in your house is legal in about 15 states and Washington DC

It is 11 states and that doesn't change anything. There are still 39 states worth of people illegally smoking marijuana that are never charged driving up the "people committing crimes that never get caught" number.

Advertisement
I'm sure I missed a few but below is a list of South Florida traitors who signed with the enemy only to become broke bums:

- Matthew Thomas
- Keith Bryant
- John Franklin (FSU's sad way of trying to lure his teammate Alex Collins)
- Jesus Wilson
- Ermon Lane...classic waste of limited talent...dude started a can't miss WR and ended a can't tackle S
- Da'vante Phillips
- Sh’Mar Kilby-Lane
- Tarvarus McFadden...really enjoyed seeing him bust as I'm sure Rumph did
- Amir Rasul
- Emmett Rice
- James Blackman

Still to be determined South Florida traitors who will most likely become broke bums by choosing to play at FSU:

- Stanford Samuels III
- Asante Samuel Jr.
- Malcolm Ray
- Jarvis Brownlee
- Marurice Smith
- Dontae Lucas
- Akeem Dent
- Jarrett Jackson
- Bryan Robinson
- Lloyd Willis

SFLA parents...teach your kids to stay away from that white trash **** hole in Tallahassee

How can someone be a traitor if we didnt recruit then? We didnt recruit Blackmon nor Willis. Also Dent, Lucas, and Samuel all started as Freshman. Samuels is now coaching at FAU I believe.

The rest as bums

Kobe is a rapist? You are a straight POS

He actually is. That's not my opinion, Kobe even acknowledged it.

On the same day that the criminal case was dismissed, Bryant issued the following statement through his attorney:

First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colorado.

I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.

Guys who have consensual *** don't say those things.

So pretty much any institution that wants to be successful. Got it. No successful businesses put morals and laws ahead of making money.

If by football success you mean winning at all costs even though it requires covering up/destroying evidence and paying out a million dollars to a rape victim to keep the football team operating at a high level...then yes. Thankfully not all football institutions define success that way.

And, "No successful businesses put morals and laws ahead of making money" is the dumbest comment you've made thus far and that's saying something.

Advertisement
it'd be interesting to find out..I do know there are plenty of former south fla players all over the nfl...at a lot of positions.

Nobody ever says that just bc you are from south florida you spurn miami. The ones who troll, dis and spurn miami, especially on signing day are the ones who flop predominantly. Plenty of guys go elsewhere for many reasons. 95% of kids dont act like d-bags during their recruitment.

Advertisement
Nobody ever says that just bc you are from south florida you spurn miami. The ones who troll, dis and spurn miami, especially on signing day are the ones who flop predominantly. Plenty of guys go elsewhere for many reasons. 95% of kids dont act like d-bags during their recruitment.
Well said

If by football success you mean winning at all costs even though it requires covering up/destroying evidence and paying out a million dollars to a rape victim to keep the football team operating at a high level...then yes. Thankfully not all football institutions define success that way.

And, "No successful businesses put morals and laws ahead of making money" is the dumbest comment you've made thus far and that's saying something.

LMFAO!!! Every single successful business operates that way. Maybe the mom and pop diner you cut fries at doesn't operate that way, but I can assure you, any big company is operating that way.

Advertisement
He actually is. That's not my opinion, Kobe even acknowledged it.

On the same day that the criminal case was dismissed, Bryant issued the following statement through his attorney:

Guys who have consensual *** don't say those things.

Guys that read prepared statements by their lawyer do. Shawn Oakman said something and he was found not guilty in court.

LMFAO!!! Every single successful business operates that way. Maybe the mom and pop diner you cut fries at doesn't operate that way, but I can assure you, any big company is operating that way.

Two oblivious "everybody does it" geniuses, "OriginalGatorHater" and Bill O'Reilly.

Bill O'Reilly

@BillOReilly

Warren pounding Bloomberg about non disclosure agreements signed by women. All companies have those. Bloomberg looks weak.

Yeah, "all companies" have non-disclosures and cover-ups, particularly companies that employ Bill O'Reilly and/or "OriginalGatorHater".

Advertisement
Back