Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

I'll probably get negged for this but I've always been a fan of Francois. Dude is a tough SOB and he is pretty talented but he played behind possibly the worst collection of OL in all of College football the past 3 years at FSU.

All of that is true, but he's absolutely terrible. In his 2 years of starting (plus the Alabama game where he was injured) he never completed 50% of his passes against a ranked team. Not once. 50%.

Apparently they told him he's no longer needed at FSU and he'd be better served taking his abilities elsewhere. Apparently Tennessee may be interested. But expect him to be a grad transfer soon.

Advertisement
All of that is true, but he's absolutely terrible. In his 2 years of starting (plus the Alabama game where he was injured) he never completed 50% of his passes against a ranked team. Not once. 50%.

Apparently they told him he's no longer needed at FSU and he'd be better served taking his abilities elsewhere. Apparently Tennessee may be interested. But expect him to be a grad transfer soon.

**** Tom Brady wouldn't even complete that behind that terrible OL and WR core.

**** Tom Brady wouldn't even complete that behind that terrible OL and WR core.

I get what you're saying. But I've watched every snap of every FSU game for the past several years, at least. I.e. every snap Francois has ever taken. He is absolutely terrible. And at least as a freshman, he was a willing and capable runner. The patella injury zapped him of most of that this year. He rarely made the right read in the zone game because he didn't want to run. And when he did run, he was very labored, especially early this year. His mobility improved later in the season...he actually had a good run against UF.

But this is a good thing for FSU and a bad thing for Miami. I am not a huge Blackman fan, but he's a MUCH better passer than Francois.

Agree totally with you though, it really won't matter who is back there unless they upgrade the line significantly.

I get what you're saying. But I've watched every snap of every FSU game for the past several years, at least. I.e. every snap Francois has ever taken. He is absolutely terrible. And at least as a freshman, he was a willing and capable runner. The patella injury zapped him of most of that this year. He rarely made the right read in the zone game because he didn't want to run. And when he did run, he was very labored, especially early this year. His mobility improved later in the season...he actually had a good run against UF.

But this is a good thing for FSU and a bad thing for Miami. I am not a huge Blackman fan, but he's a MUCH better passer than Francois.

Agree totally with you though, it really won't matter who is back there unless they upgrade the line significantly.

No just the line but WR and RB pass protection. I honestly believe Francois prayed to God each time he took a snap.

Advertisement
No just the line but WR and RB pass protection. I honestly believe Francois prayed to God each time he took a snap.

Hahahaha I wouldn't doubt it. He's a terrible passer, but nobody can question that kid's toughness. He got slaughtered for 2 seasons back there.

So if Frenchy leaves they are down to Blackman who sucks and Howell who will be a true freshman. And their o line ******* sucks. Actually sounds like Miami’s potential situation if Weldon or Williams leaves and our o line sucks too. But I’d take Perry over Blackman any day of the week. Even on my drunk days.

Advertisement
I'll probably get negged for this but I've always been a fan of Francois. Dude is a tough SOB and he is pretty talented but he played behind possibly the worst collection of OL in all of College football the past 3 years at FSU.

Francois is good. I'm hopeful he transfers somewhere else. I don't think Blackmon's that guy that's going to push FSU to the next level.

So if Frenchy leaves they are down to Blackman who sucks and Howell who will be a true freshman. And their o line ******* sucks. Actually sounds like Miami’s potential situation if Weldon or Williams leaves and our o line sucks too. But I’d take Perry over Blackman any day of the week. Even on my drunk days.

They are now saying they want to take 2 QBs this class. Not sure who they'd target or how that'd fly with Howell, but that's the plan as of now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Burns to the League

Their OC bolted for UMASS job

Rumors of their key 2018 QB recruit Sam Howell flipping to UNC

Serious tears being dropped over in Nole Land

Advertisement
Back