Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Really? I know there was some rumblings that Akers wanted out and to go back to Mississippi.

These kids are willing to sit out a year and then play when they could just wait it out and possibly go pro anyway. I realize Akers had a rough season like most of their offense but the kid clearly has pro potential.

These kids are willing to sit out a year and then play when they could just wait it out and possibly go pro anyway. I realize Akers had a rough season like most of their offense but the kid clearly has pro potential.

Yea. Some of the decisions leave me scratching my head but it seems to happen every year. I guess I shouldn't be shocked anymore.

Advertisement
Advertisement
No supposedly he is going to Grad Transfer after the Spring.

Interesting. Hope he goes somewhere that plays FSU. If hes smart he would go to a big 12 school and just throw it all over the field and not have to worry about getting hit because they opt out of defense there.

I'll probably get negged for this but I've always been a fan of Francois. Dude is a tough SOB and he is pretty talented but he played behind possibly the worst collection of OL in all of College football the past 3 years at FSU.

Advertisement
Back