Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn't know there was a deadline for me to respond. Anyways, I assume this may have to do with me responding after FSU lost today. You think FSU winning today woulda meant their coaching staff didn't stink? Get the **** outta here.

Good job deflecting though.
Nah, more like you had to wait to see if we would win first before you could respond, nice try though...

Advertisement
Everybody I encourage you to look on FB at the fire Willie groups and if you have an inhaler have it close by because you will be laughing until you can't breathe

Advertisement
Screenshot_2018-11-25_092040.jpg
Screenshot_2018-11-25_092019.jpg
Screenshot_2018-11-25_091958.jpg

Nah, more like you had to wait to see if we would win first before you could respond, nice try though...
"we" lol. Anyways, what does it matter when I respond? It didn't change a thing lol the Seminoles coaching staff stinks. Miami got one side of the ball right. But keep yourself warm at night with "you had to wait to see if we would win".

Hope I responded before your deadline this time

Advertisement
"we" lol. Anyways, what does it matter when I respond? It didn't change a thing lol the Seminoles coaching staff stinks. Miami got one side of the ball right. But keep yourself warm at night with "you had to wait to see if we would win".

Hope I responded before your deadline this time
I posted that **** Wednesday. You just responded yesterday after WE, MIAMI won. Nuff said

Advertisement
Back